1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Lilian & Safia 2

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by j a m m e s (last edited Mar 03, 2016 02:00PM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Here's the plot for reference:
[ My Knight in shining Armor ]

Muse A lives in a foster home with her biological brother, she loves where she lives and she loves her brother, she also loves her two moms and her sister, and her other two brothers. Muse A however, is going through a rough patch, since it's just been a year since she has moved in with the family, at school she doesn't give a crap about anything, and her foster brother, the oldest one broke up with his girlfriend because he had feeling for her, her biological brother is on the brink of getting beaten up. What better way to lose stress and calm down then meeting possibly the hottest guy in your grade and school? Muse A meets Muse B, but not in the traditional, she met him when he first stared at her in English class, ever since then, they have grown closer, they have grown so close that they trust each other with things normal couples wouldn't trust anything. Muse A is invited to an party that Muse B is throwing, she finds out Muse Bs home is being foreclosured and he's having an little "get together" with his friends/the whole school. Muse A takes her foster sister along and everything is going great until Muse B gets super drunk and goes crazy, it takes Muse A's will power to get him to calm down, she finally gets him to calm down while he's in her arms. We can go from there.

{ My Only Requirements }

- MxF
- I'm Muse A
- Swearing, Sex ( Sex will be pmed )
- 6+ sentences or at least a paragraph
- Activity, Punctuation, Grammar, Vocabulary, Spelling, Capitalization
- Tell me when your leaving and stuff, I understand if you have a life, I do too, I mean i got chores and shit like a normal teen.

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Yes!

message 3: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Still working on Muse B?

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Not officially, first they were only starring at each other, then they gradually began to talk

message 5: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments If you want it to start there, but when they are at the party that's when he will be calming down in her arms...so if you want to start at the party we can, or we can start more where they are becoming friends

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments ( I know right! Anywho I'll get starting on my character )

message 7: by j a m m e s (last edited Mar 04, 2016 04:40AM) (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments

[ Name ]Amara Jonelle Williams
{ Nicknames } Ama, Mara, Jonelle

[ Gender ] Female
[ Sexuality ] Heterosexual
[ Relationship Status ] Single

[ Age ] 17 years old
{ Date Of Birth } February 14th

[ Personality ]
Amara is a party animal when she wants to be, but ever since she joined her foster family, she just dialed it down a little bit, Amara is a straight-out goofball. Amara though, has an tendency to be awfully quiet, she barely talks and when she does it sounds as if she's mean, she really isn't. Amara is a nice girl when she wants to be, she doesn't give a crap about anything in school, she only cares for her twin siblings, her older brother and her younger brother, plus her moms. Amara loves being by herself, and like any other human being, she has a lot of other emotions, although she also has a lot of other personality traits, she's an major sarcastic asshole, and she tends to go overboard with jokes and stuff.

[ History ]

She grew up in a wonderful home, that is until her mom died and her father became abusive towards her and her biological younger brother, she spent seven years getting beaten for her younger brother to keep him safe. Until one day when her father tried beating her gay brother for wearing one of their mothers old dresses, that day she went ravage and broke his car and an window. Amara was tossed into juvie for that at the age of fourteen, leaving her younger brother sisterless, when she turned sixteen, she was able to get out of jail and meet an wonderful foster family. Amara secretly tried getting her brother out with her foster family's sons help, but when they got there the foster family's son was held at gunpoint for trying to save Amara and her brother.

A few months after the incident, the foster family immediately took her and her biological younger brother in and since then Amara has changed a little, the least she does is stay in school, but she rarely does any of the work.

[ Family ]

Joanna Williams - Foster Mom #1
Hannah Williams - Foster Mom #2
Brendan Williams - Foster Older Brother #1
Justin Williams - Foster Older Brother #2
Amilia Williams - Foster Sister
Kyle Williams - Biological Gay Brother

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Sure, I'll start us off ^_^

~~~

Amara stood in her bedroom that she shared with her sister, well her foster sister, she smiled and then looked at her sisters outfit, " Your kidding me right? You realize he likes me right?" Amara asked her sister. Amilia scoffed, " I'm not dressing up for him, I'm dressing up for the guys I'll see at the Party," Amilia says laughing. Amara shook her head, her foster mother came in, " Where are you guys going?" She asked. Amara smiled, " We are going to My friends house to watch movies," Amilia says. Their mother nodded, " Wait both of you?" Their mother asked. Amilia nodded, Amara nodded too, " Oh, that's fine then, curfew is 10:00 pm," Their mother says. Amara and Amilia nodded before heading downstairs and walking out of the house, they got a ride from someone Amara knew to the party.

message 9: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara and Amilia got out of the car, the car drove away, Amara and Amilia walked into the house, Amilia was about to go off and speak to someone, but Amara grabbed her by her arm. " Don't drink a lot, drink small sips out of one cup okay, or our moms are gonna murder us," Amara says. Amilia laughed and nodded then she brushed Amara off, Amara rolled her eyes and she went to find Grey.

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara sighed, she brushed past many people before she saw Grey on the couch with his friend, she was about to turn around and go find someone to talk to, but she decided against it and walked over to him, smiling. Amara pushed past people until she reached the couch, she stopped turned around, coughed and then turned back around again. " Hey Grey," Amara says as she looked down at the floor, her rainbow colored hair falling over her shoulders.

message 11: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " No duh, but Amilia told them we went to a friends house to watch movies, so as long as Amilias friend keeps her promise, we won't be caught, and I would've had to come anyways, Amilia would've forced me," Amara replied as she smiles a bit, but as always, her smile was not an happy one, it was an emotionless one.

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara sighed softly, " I though you were only having an small get together," Amara says as she spoke to Grey after a long moment of silence, she didn't like the silence at all.

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " Small? Grey the whole school is here," Amara replied as she followed him, when she smelled the alcohol she grimaced, " How much have you drank?" Amara asked.

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara, watched with slight interest, but said nothing else, she came over and took the girl gently by her arm, " Just go and have some fun with your friends, scream if he tries anything again," Amara says.

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara let the girl go and then she hurried over to the boys, she pushed Grey away, " Hey! Hey! Don't fight! There is no reason to fight," Amara says to both of them, she then held Grey back as she looked to the guy that had started this all, " Go and have your fun dude, but lay off the girls that don't want to get with you alright," Amara says.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara turned to Grey, she hit his chest a bit," What the hell, you could've seriously hurt him!" Amara hissed at him, she couldn't believe his stupidity, of course she was on his side in the fight, but still.

message 17: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " It doesn't matter if he's an dumb jock or which side I am on, you shouldn't have punched him back at all of anything like that! You could've seriously injured him." Amara replied as she came over and ripped the cup from his hand, " Stop drinking already, it's affecting you," Amara says.

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " I'm trying to ruin the fun?! How dare you! It is affecting you," Amara growled she looked up into his eyes.

(( maybe she pushes him overboard and he grabs an crowbar or something and he goes upstairs where he goes on a rampage and that's where she calms him down? ))

message 19: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara growled softly, she looked at him, " Fine? Your fine? You don't look fine to me," Amara growled at him.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara groaned, " Ugh, why can't I ever keep my mouth closed," Amara says as she smacked her forehead with her right hand, she groaned and pushed her self away from the kitchen, left hand on the counter for one minute before letting go. Amara hurried after Grey, afraid that he'd hurt himself or someone else.

message 21: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara pushed past the people hurrying to get downstairs, fear written across their faces.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara reached the stairs, she saw the boy on the ground, she hurried over and helped him up, she cleaned his cheek up a little bit of the blood, " Just go downstairs, find somewhere to sit, I'll come help you with the rest of your wound," Amara whispered to the big before pushing him towards the stairs. Amara turned to Grey, " Grey, put down the crowbar before you seriously hurt someone," Amara says carefully.

message 23: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara took a step back from Grey, " You wouldn't dare hit me Grey," Amara says carefully.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara moved forward and she pulled him into her arms, holding him close to her body, her arms tight around him.

message 25: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments " It's okay Grey, it's all gonna be okay," Amara says, she stroked his hair and she pulled away to gently kiss his temple before tightly holding him in her arms once more.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara pulled away, she made him look into her eyes, " It's all gonna be okay Grey, you didn't mean to do anything, anger got the best of you is all," Amara says softly.

message 27: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments Amara sighed, " Yeah, I know, why don't you come with me, we'll go for a walk and get away from all this okay? Well after I go help out the boy, meet me by the front door," Amara murmured, she kissed his cheek and then moved away, she picked up the crowbar, and walked away.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) | 12431 comments (( would you like to try an different idea, or would you like to continue this one? ))