The votes are in and our new Series Read Along is:

THE HOLLOWS by Kim Harrison

Starting with:

DEAD WITCH WALKING
The Hollows #1

Dead Witch Walking Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1) by Kim Harrison

Please read and discuss below.

Have fun!

Lindsey (ucdlindsey) Oh yay. :) I read this one a year or so ago and have been needing motivation to continue the series. I enjoyed this first one, bounty hunters are always fun. I like the character of Jenks, you don't get too many sidekicks who are pixies, if I recall correctly.

Mark | 48 comments Enjoying this series, just finished book 8

Jessica | 84 comments I read the first book about 10 years ago now and I remember really enjoying it... I never got around to reading more in the series because of crazy college year stuff 30 hours of class plus working 20 hour a week. even after I finished that I just got back to the series late last year when I re read Dead Witch Walking and I am currently reading The second book... I look forward to discussing the series and reading the rest of the series.

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 28 comments I am loving this series, Rachel, Jenks, Ivy

Paulette I read this book and most of the rest of the series a long while back, and I'm enjoying reading it again. I'm catching little details I'd forgotten.