Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Worst-Kept Secret
This topic is about Worst-Kept Secret
Book Cover Help > Please change cover.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sienna Cash | 7 comments Please replace the existing cover with the new one I have already uploaded.

You will find the new cover here: http://www.amazon.com/Worst-Kept-Secr...
And here: http://www.siennacash.com
And here: http://www.notthecriticpress.com

message 2: by Jan (new)

Jan Hawkins (jan_hawkins) | 25 comments Hi, In my list of books (Jan Hawkins) is the title 'Discovering Australia & Her Lore, #2 ... the cover photo is disproportionate in both editions. It should reflect the same proportions as edition #3 I uploaded a photo but it has been removed.
I would like to change the proportions of the cover photo, or provide a new image that reflects the correct proportions. Could you please delete the cover images on asin B00SIH6LXM and 1505212707 (ISBN13: 9781505212709) and I will upload the correct images tomorrow. Thanks for your help and time

Sienna Cash | 7 comments Is there a time by which this should be done? I don't want to bother anyone unnecessarily. Is there any way I can change it myself?

Sienna Cash

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Sienna, authors do not have access to delete covers. Librarians can, but we won't delete covers of existing books as it's against policy. If an edition's cover is updated, alternate-cover edition has to be created. Please see here.

Sienna Cash | 7 comments It's not a new edition. The cover was changed before it was even published after we made a last-minute decision. I followed the instructions that I saw for how to correct the cover, including uploading the correct cover and including links to the correct cover on other websites. The cover is correct on Amazon, on the author website, on the author Facebook page, and on the publisher's website. The only place it's still wrong is Goodreads. Please tell me what I have not done, and I'll do it.

message 6: by Wesley (new)

Wesley Thomas | 11 comments Hi Goodreads,

I have emailed you and received one response. But you haven't responded to my reply yet.

I need ALL my covers taking down and am working on new ones.

I was alerted by an author that my cover designer was infringing images without my knowledge.

Now I need to remove all the current images completely, and I have a replacement for my latest release 'Succubus'. I have added the image to 'other photos' but this needs to be the one and only cover for Succubus.
I will have replacements for the rest within 2 weeks. Wesley ThomasSuccubus

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41704 comments Mod
Wesley, for legal issues, you need to contact Goodreads Support. This is not something librarians can assist you with.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Succubus (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Wesley Thomas (other topics)