Brain to Books Cyber Convention (FAIRGROUNDS) discussion

2016 Archives > Clive Barker meets the Da Vinci Code: The ARC Chronicles

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matthew (last edited Mar 07, 2016 11:49AM) (new)

Matthew Harrill Hellbounce
Hellborne
Hellbeast,

Welcome to my little nook in the fairground. Consider it a realm of adventure as much as a house of horrors, a tunnel of love as much as a look at the apocalypse.

Eva Ross, a psychologist in Worcester, Massachusetts is forced to flee for her life when her husband threatens to imprison her, and those she trusted start to exhibit psychotic aspects. A steamy meeting with the mysterious and enigmatic Madden Scott leads to a one-night stand and her only hope of salvation. As they journey across continents, desperate to unlock the secrets of a sacred religious text, Eva must face her destiny: Demons need her blood to bring on the apocalypse. Only she can open the gate.

Hellbounce is a supernatural horror thriller of 100,000 words that examines what it is to exist in symbiosis with a demon. Host it, and you gain strength. Lose control and the demon emerges, but after a brief reign of chaos, your life is extinguished. That is the dilemma of a ‘Hellbounce’, a demon that has returned from Hell in its mortal form, reborn at the place of death.

The novel is aimed at readers who enjoy books with a strong element of supernatural activity, demons, ghosts, as well as the thrill of the chase and the mystery of a shadowy organisation attempting to pull the strings from behind the scenes. It is horror that is designed to make the reader think A good comparison would be the Experiment in Terror series by Karina Halle, or Dean Koontz’s early work from the 1980s such as Darkfall: eerie, macabre and fantastic. Hellbounce is the first of three novels in ‘The ARC Chronicles’.

You can find out more about me and my work at www.matthewharrill.com

Board the H.M.S. Slush Brain and follow the "Giveaway Hop!"

A collection of high-spirited, talented, pirate-loving authors make up this zany crew.
Follow the Giveaway Hop, enter their giveaways, and meet them.

On to the next Crew Member!

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Yvonne (new)

Yvonne Davies | 2 comments Hellbounce is one of the best books i have read

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Zamora (the_naughty_librarian) | 1 comments OMG This is one of the BEST series Ive ever read..... Recommend to everyone all the time. If youdont believe me feel free to check out my review of said series.

message 4: by Jo (new)

Jo Roderick (jorodrigues) | 1 comments This is a brilliant series. I have read all three books and I'm impatiently waiting for Mr Harrill to finish his current work in progress.

message 5: by Haille (new)

Haille (haillemichelle) | 1 comments I love this series!! It is amazing and captivating !!

message 6: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Aulenbacher I'm still too afraid to read book #2 - it's got some extremely creepy moments. Bravo for making me sleep with the lights on!!

message 7: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Harrill Carrie wrote: "I'm still too afraid to read book #2 - it's got some extremely creepy moments. Bravo for making me sleep with the lights on!!"

You really should delve deeper into my mind...

message 8: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Harrill Come find my son's excellent promo videos. Available to you on commission.

MiniAnimations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofj-H...

message 9: by C.C. (last edited Mar 30, 2016 03:48PM) (new)

C.C. Rogers (cc_rogers) | 79 comments Map Categories: #Horror #Thriller
Authors, learn how to set your own categories for your booth in the backstage area!

message 10: by Chess (new)

Chess Desalls (chessdesalls) | 103 comments Will your cover-bombs be replacing last year's yarn-bombing? There were crochet swatches and poorly striped knitwear all over the place--on the booths, the books, ON THE FUNNEL CAKE! D: Madness I tell you!!!

message 11: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Harrill i think we should cover bomb goodreads

message 12: by V.S. (new)

V.S. Holmes (vs_holmes) | 36 comments Very interested in this -- so many good recs!

If you got a spare minute, feel free to stop by my booth!

message 13: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Harrill Hi there, consider it done, and facebook and twitter added. : )

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Harrill Chess wrote: "Will your cover-bombs be replacing last year's yarn-bombing? There were crochet swatches and poorly striped knitwear all over the place--on the booths, the books, ON THE FUNNEL CAKE! D: Madness I t..."

Might make a facebook special coverbombing event