Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group discussion

Burnt (Courage MC #1)
This topic is about Burnt
Promotions > ARC for Bad Boy MC Romance!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kara (new)

Kara Hart (KaraHart) | 2 comments I tried to look in the rules section if this is allowed and it seems like it is. If it's not, please let me know and I can just delete the thread. :)
Burnt: A Bad Boy Romance
I'm looking for honest reviews of my first novel "Burnt: A Bad Boy Romance (Courage MC Series)". The book itself is 50,000 words and very fast paced. The actual Kindle version will be published on Amazon on March 12.

I am sending free advance copies of Book 1 to anyone who wants to enjoy! I LOVE hearing from readers.

I have unlimited copies available. My preferred turnaround is 2 weeks.

Available formats: PDF, MOBI, EPUB

I told her to stay away from me, but she wouldn’t listen…

ADAM
I’m no good for her, and I can't catch a break. Cast out of the MC, I'm on my own with no protection, just the gun in my hands. That's when I meet her. And I know I'm about to ruin her damn life.

Brimstone. Fire. Sinners. Users. This is who I share blood with. But there’s no one to trust when your whole crew has turned on you. I can't keep running from my demons. It's time to face them head on.

ROSE
I need an escape. This small town will be the death of me. I watch as he comes to claim me and I can't fight it. I wanted to make my family proud. I wanted to be their good daughter. 

Not anymore. Not today. Not since I met him.

He knows who I am. He sees me from the inside. He protects me. He's my salvation, my one ticket out of here. But Adam is damaged. And he has a price on his head. Now we’re forced to go on the run, fighting off the Cartel and undercover Feds.

There's a fire on the horizon. We're going to get burned.

Author’s note: Burnt is a full standalone romance novel from the series Courage MC, with its own HEA and absolutely NO 
CLIFFHANGER.

Thank you!

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie | 392 comments Hi Kara, this book sounds just like my cup of tea :-) I would be interested in reading and giving you an honest review.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Wants to Read More) (gatadelafuente) | 9700 comments Mod
This is a promotional thread so I moved it to that section.

message 4: by Christi (new)

Christi Sutherland | 1 comments Is there a way of still getting a copy?
The reviews look great!
I use iBooks
christi79@me.com

Thank you x

Dangerous Hero Addict Support Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Burnt (other topics)