Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Need Book Recommendations > Looking for books where the female protagonist becomes one of the most powerful witch/vampire etc. in the world

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Selene (new)

Selene | 2 comments I am looking for books where the female protagonist becomes one of the most powerful witch/vampire etc. in the world.
Books like: House of night series, Mortal instruments series, Hex Hall series

message 2: by Salome (new)

Salome | 7 comments The Covenant series by Jennifer Armentrout would work. First book is Half-Blood (Covenant, #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

message 3: by Genea (new)

Genea I agree about the Covenant series, I think these might fit your criteria too:
Significance (Significance, #1) by Shelly Crane The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy, #1) by Jennifer Estep My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent Eon (Eon, #1) by Alison Goodman Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins

message 4: by Betelgeuze (new)

Betelgeuze | 69 comments The Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews

Magic Bites (Kate Daniels, #1) by Ilona Andrews Magic Burns (Kate Daniels, #2) by Ilona Andrews Magic Strikes (Kate Daniels, #3) by Ilona Andrews Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews Magic Slays (Kate Daniels, #5) by Ilona Andrews Magic Rises (Kate Daniels, #6) by Ilona Andrews Magic Breaks (Kate Daniels, #7) by Ilona Andrews Magic Shifts (Kate Daniels, #8) by Ilona Andrews

Cassandra Palmer by Karen Chance

Touch the Dark (Cassandra Palmer, #1) by Karen Chance Claimed By Shadow (Cassandra Palmer, #2) by Karen Chance Embrace the Night (Cassandra Palmer, #3) by Karen Chance Curse the Dawn (Cassandra Palmer, #4) by Karen Chance Hunt the Moon (Cassandra Palmer, #5) by Karen Chance Tempt the Stars (Cassandra Palmer, #6) by Karen Chance

message 5: by Terrie (new)

Terrie Meerschaert | 585 comments I have two series that would work: The Secrets Series by Emma ShadeFinding Obscurity
and the Dark Faerie Tale Series by Alexia Purdy.Ever Shade

message 6: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey (ucdlindsey) Try the Sabina Kane series Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane, #1) by Jaye Wells

message 7: by Sionna (new)

Sionna (simplystrange) Not sure about most powerful but, these girls do become crazily powerful and people fear them.
The Night Huntress series by Jeanine Frost

And... Don't remember the series name but enfirst book is called Dead Witch Walking Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, #1) by Kim Harrison by Kim Harrison

message 8: by Robin (new)

Robin (rockin_robin) | 79 comments My Wicked Enemy (My Immortals #1) by Carolyn Jewel I've recommended this series on another thread here before. I loved Carolyn Jewel's series and the women are all strong and/or powerful in their own right.

message 9: by Liz (new)

Liz | 7 comments Memoirs of a Girl Wolf this is the first book in the series and it ends with a cliffhanger so there is a lot that will need to be answered in the next books but I think the female protagonist is going to become the most powerful werewolf in the world--it seems to be hinting that way! I want everyone to read it so that we can discuss it!!

message 10: by Lexxi Kitty (new)

Lexxi Kitty (lexxikitty) There's a quite powerful witch in James Clemens 'The Banned and the Banished' series, though it isn't UF. So might not be of interest. First book is Wit'ch Fire.

First series I thought of, though, when I saw 'the female protagonist becomes one of the most powerful witch/vampire etc. in the world.'