Divergent roleplay discussion

Factions > Train (dauntless)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 502 (502 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rp here with approved dauntless ony

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth walks over to the bottom of the train tracks. He grabs on to a bar and then climbs up to where the platform is. He waits on the platform as the train approaches. He's getting ready to grab a handle and hop on.

((I you guys haven't read the books they have to climb up and climb on and jump off a moving train))

message 3: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Okay))

Amber raced towards the tracks hoping she doesn't miss it. She runs right besides Seth and waits. She can faintly hear the engine. Run, Rodrick, run!

message 4: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Rodrick has no problem going on trains.He runs up to Seth and Amber.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

The train approaches and Seth gets a running start. He grabs a handle and swings up to the door. He hits the button to open the door and swings into the train, landing on his feet. He looks out the door to make sure amber gets in.

message 6: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments As soon as Seth is in, Amber runs for the train. She latches on to a handle and swings around to the door. She hits the button and the door opens. She pulls herself in, almost landing on Seth.

message 7: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Rodrick runs and then grabs the handle,pushes the button and jumps in landing perfectly, he has done this thousands of times before.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

((Door stays open after the first person, sorry should've mentioned that))

message 9: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Its okay. On the train now, right?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth looks over as amber and rodrick jump in one after the other. "So that was fun." Seth says. "I'm guessing your sister isn't coming?" SJ asks. He tries not to sound too happy that she's not coming.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeh))

message 12: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Actually I think there are multiple doors...not sure though cause of you think of all the Dauntless getting in in one door it wouldn't be possible,they could of gone on separate doors :).))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeh I know but she said she almost landed on Seth sooo same door... There are many doors though

message 14: by Ginny (last edited Apr 30, 2014 03:08PM) (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Yeah... Enchanting, just so you know, he does notice!))

Amber looks back at Seth. It doesn't show, but Amber can tell Seth is happy that Ellina isn't coming. "Yeah, been a while since I did that!" Amber replied happily. Amber looked over at Rodrick, still smiling. She feels like she's melting again. She shakes it off, hoping Rodrick doesn't notice.

message 15: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments "Well she has History now so no she is not,but usually she is helping my mom do designs and stuff,they are pretty good at it." Rodrick replies,still smiling, he loves to jump on trains,it makes him feel amazing.

message 16: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((He didn't notice, :( ))

message 17: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Hello?))

message 18: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((He did.I was going to write about her smile but I'm on the app and didn't want to ruin the moment if I spelt her name wrong or something ;).))

message 19: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((It's Ally's turn now though))

message 20: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Oops, sorry!))

message 21: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((It's ok :),he'll notice next time ))

message 22: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Thanks, next time I'll be more specific, like she blushes or something))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry was eating))

Seth has seen ellinas designs. They were pretty good. Not as good as his but barely anyone's were. "So we'll be at the compound soon. We're going to the tattoo parlor right?"

message 24: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((It's ok Ally :)!))

message 25: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Amber nods. She looks at Rodrick, he's still smiling. She begins to melt. This time, she can't pull herself out in time. She starts gazing at Rodrick, then deeply blushes. She bites her lip, and returns to the normal world. She returns before Seth can see, but Rodrick....

message 26: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Rodrick saw that, Amber was blushing,she was biting her lip.Was she....?
No it couldn't be,why would she pick ME out of ALL the people in the whole school,why would this beautiful girl pick me?This beautiful girl with the most amazing laugh and sparkling eyes,that is very brave and very sweet...it's not possible he thinks.

message 27: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((So cute!))

message 28: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((:D))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Seth notices amber staring googly eyed at rodrick. Why he like that guy, he had no idea. But if she turns soft and mushy he will not handle it well. He kicks amber, trying to keep her out of the daze.

message 30: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments "Ow..." Amber mumbles. She gets Seth's message. She gives him a look that says 'Don't worry, I won't, I won't'. She thinks for a moment and kicks him back. She puts on a small grin and sly look.

message 31: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments "So...umm.."
He needs to change the subject.This doesn't feel right,not about liking Amber,but about Seth being here while they both smile at each other endlessly.

message 32: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Ally? BTW, sometime, I would like Rodrick and Amber to RP alone))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah yeah. you guys could stop being so googly eyed and such. really." my goodness this is sad. when seth likes a girl he just goes, asks her out, and she automatically says yes. its simple.

message 34: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((Sure why not :)?))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((yeh yeh i know))

message 36: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Okay, when??? Ally?))

Amber gives Seth a death stare. She almost blushes but then bites her lip. "Whatever, we're almost there." She says, still glaring at Seth. She was glad for a reason to look away from the boys and out the door. This is so weird...

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((once they get to the compound i can have him go see drew and leave you guys))

message 38: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Kay))

message 39: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Rodrick turns to look at Amber.He can't stop thinking about it.She likes him?Rodrick started smiling and he couldn't stop.Seth probably thinks he looks like an idiot right now.

message 40: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((They are officially at the compound!))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

And naturally seth feels like barfing. He looks out the open door and sees the roof of the dauntless compounnd coming into view. He braces himself at the back of the train, takes a running start, and jumps onto the roof. He lands in a tuck and rolls into standing position. He moves out of the way for whwen amber and rodrick jump.

message 42: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((I'm really sorry guys but I have to go ;(!I'll be on tommorow!!! REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry ;(!!!!!!!!))

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((bye))

message 44: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Awe, okay))

As Seth jumps off through the door Amber sighs. She races to the edge and jumps off. This is her favorite part. Sailing through the air. She smiles then lands on her feet.

message 45: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments ((I'll just post this first :).Bye :)!))
Rodrick jumps and then safely lands by rolling.He then stands and smiles at Amber.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

SJ goes over to the edge. He looks down into the dark hole. He leaps off and flies through the air. He lands in the safety net at the bottom. He climbs out and waits at the edge of the net.

message 47: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Amber peers down into the hole for a second. She then looks back at Rodrick. She deeply blushes. She then jumps down the whole, the blush fading completely.

message 48: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Rodrick saw her blush.He smiles as she goes down and waits for a few minutes,to let her climb out the safety net.When he thinks she got out,he jumps.Feeling the air all around him,as he falls down on the net,and climbs out.He loves to do that.He smiles to himself.And then smiles at Amber.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I'm actually not going to the tattoo parlor. I jut got a text from drew. See you guys later. Amber text me later." Seth says. He gets a little protective of amber, ok maybe a lot protective.

message 50: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments ((Hey, can Rodrick tell her he likes her?))

Amber nodded and waved. She turned back around to Rodrick. He was still smiling. She couldn't help it. She giggled and blushed a little.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11