Romance, Historical or Otherwise discussion

Archive > Help Find This book

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karry90 (last edited Mar 03, 2016 08:06AM) (new)

Karry90 | 1 comments Hey, Hey.
Please help me find this Western or cowboy book i read a while back but cant seem to remember the author or the title. All i know its an oldie and the plot has the cowboy (Logan i think) worked in a certain ranch as the hand but later came to own it. The cowboy as a hand liked the ranch's owner's daughter by the owner would have none it. Years later after the cowboy owns the ranch the lady comes back and the cowboy wants revenge since he thinks the lady rejected him since he was a hand back then. She works as cook in his ranch as they fight their chemistry.

Please help me find it since i never got to finish it and its driving me nuts.

message 2: by Iseoghena (new)

Iseoghena | 2 comments Hi. I am looking for a book I read about 4 years ago. It's a contemporary romance novel where the heroine is angry with her twin sister because she was getting married to her exboyfriend . I can remember a scene where the girl goes to her parents place for dinner and she takes a date to try to prove to her family that she is over what her sister did to her but the date also like her sister which makes her angry because she can't understand it-they are literally identical twins. Anyway she has a male best friend who is the hero. He had been in love with her for a really long time, but she didn't know. Close to the end of the novel, her twin sister comes to her in tears apologising for what she did and begging her sister to forgive her and just talk to her again and her best friend tells her he is in love with her. This is all I can remember about the book. I can't remember the names of the character or anything else.