Authors & Reviewers in Paradise discussion

Tame Me (Zane #1)
This topic is about Tame Me
AUTHORS Seeking Reviews > Author Seeking Reviewers for Romance Series

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

J.L. Leslie (jlleslie) | 15 comments I am looking for reviewers for my romance series. The first book, Tame Me, was released 2/8 and I am planning to release the second book, Tempt Me, on 3/18. I will include an ARC of this book also. The third book is currently being edited. There are three books to the series, all are stand-alone (no cliffhangers). Tame Me is currently free on Amazon for Prime members or I can send a free PDF copy of both of the first two books in the series if you send me a message requesting them. The synopsis for Tame Me is available here on Goodreads or Amazon.

Tempt Me is the story of Stellan's brother Dylan and the social worker Riley. Dylan is a lot harder to tame then Stellan and his past is much more troubled. Riley has a devastating secret of her own and it's why she left Chicago and moved to Atlanta. She needed to start over. She doesn't want to be attracted to Dylan. He broods, is harsh, and is a complete asshole to her. But there's something more behind those silvery, blue eyes of his...

message 2: by Rochelle (new) - added it

Rochelle Webb (magikwaters) | 1 comments I would love to read your books for reviews. PDF would be the best way for me.