The Blood of Olympus (The Heroes of Olympus, #5) The Blood of Olympus discussion

How much is it

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caityp (new)

Caityp perry OK so dose anyone no how much this series cost I really really really want to save up for it

Dawn  Mulligan If you want to buy paperbacks and you bought them off Amazon - it would be around $36.33 for all 5 books. Not sure how much it would be in stores. For Kindle it would be around $36.69. Not sure about other e-reads. Hope this helps you out some.

message 3: by Caityp (new)

Caityp perry Dawn wrote: "If you want to buy paperbacks and you bought them off Amazon - it would be around $36.33 for all 5 books. Not sure how much it would be in stores. For Kindle it would be around $36.69. Not sure abo..."

thanks so much ><

Dawn  Mulligan Your welcome! :)

Dawn  Mulligan Do you read paperbacks or do you use an e-reader? I have a Kindle an I love it.

message 6: by Caityp (new)

Caityp perry Dawn wrote: "Do you read paperbacks or do you use an e-reader? I have a Kindle an I love it."
I pretty much read anything and everything. Whats your favorite book genre

Dawn  Mulligan I don't believe I really have one, I read anything and everything as well. But I do read a great deal of vampire books.

message 8: by Caityp (new)

Caityp perry I'm the same way but I can't for the life of me read a biography even if I like me I just can't do it

Thalia, The Daughter Of Zeus In the shops, like Dymocks (here in Tasmania), individually the books are a max. of $20. But they're not the good covers. So where to get the good covers with the price, I don't know

message 10: by Caityp (new)

Caityp perry Thalia, The Daughter Of Zeus wrote: "In the shops, like Dymocks (here in Tasmania), individually the books are a max. of $20. But they're not the good covers. So where to get the good covers with the price, I don't know"

ok thanks

message 11: by Caityp (new)

Caityp perry Caityp wrote: "I'm the same way but I can't for the life of me read a biography even if I like me I just can't do it"

im in New jersey so its probably different