Aussie Readers discussion

Day Dreamer (Undeadly Secrets, #2)
This topic is about Day Dreamer
Our Authors Spotlight > New Australian Vampire Novel

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Aaron Speer (aaronlspeer) | 50 comments Hi all!
The sequel to the Amazon best selling novel Night Walker is now available to pre order here http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=dp_byline...

Please share to anyone that might be interested. Thank you! :-)

message 2: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Well done mate

Aaron Speer (aaronlspeer) | 50 comments Cheers!

Aaron Speer (aaronlspeer) | 50 comments Pickering rated it it was amazing

photo 12516825_10208063953377144_1111376284_o.jpg

Day Dreamer (Undeadly Secrets 2) Aaron Speer

5 Huge 'Bite Me' Hashtags !

This is book 2 in the series and they do need to be read in order. I would seriously give this book far more stars if I could.

Aaron you have well and truly done it again, how did you make book 2 better than the first? this one really has blown me away, it drew me in, kept my attention throughout the entire book and had my imagination running wild - I seriously loved every minute.

This book is full of vampires and werewolves, it's fast paced with so many unseen twists you can never predict who is going to end up where and when.

I love how we still have Dante and Alex (the girl with a boys name)! and now we get the amazing Nick and Nicole.

This is a full length read and in someways I never wanted this book to end but at the same time this meant due to the length I had to put this book down several times - which was seriously damn hard to do!

And holy hell - that ending, I'm not giving any spoilers but Aaron Speer 'WHY' ! There isn't a major cliffhanger as such but I seriously cant wait for the next book - please don't make me wait too long.

Aaron Speer (aaronlspeer) | 50 comments 5 Stars!
Mar 19, 2016Catherine Wright (Cat's Guilty Pleasure) rated it it was amazing

Shelves: cat-s-guilty-pleasure, arc-reviews

This is the second book I have read by this author and I am still very impressed with his work. This was a fast paced ride with so much adventure and twists I didn't know what was going to happen. I was pulled in from the beginning and just didn't want to put the book down. I may have lost a few hours sleep with this one, but it was worth it. The ending was crazy and I just can't wait to see what happens next.

Aaron Speer (aaronlspeer) | 50 comments Amber Proud
Jun 16, 2016
Amber Proud rated it it was amazing
**This book was provided by the author to Nerd Girl in exchange for an honest review**

After reading the first installment to this series "Night Walker" and I absolutely loved it, I was very excited to read this book. Not many authors can one up themselves, but that's exactly what you did Mr. Speer. I am blown away at just how much more spectacular the second installment in fact was.

We continue on with our beloved characters Dante and Alex. In this installment we get to see different sides to our beloved characters both good and bad. I love the way the author portrays the bond of love and sacrifice with these two. We also get two follow two new characters Nick and Nicole.

As always Mr. Speer does NOT disappoint. This installment is a complete edge of your seat page turner! So many twist and turns. This story definitely lacks predictability which I LOVE!! You may think you know what's coming next, but you are always wrong. The mark of a good writer, to keep the readers on their toes. That is exactly what he does.

I loved the back story in this book on the vampires and werewolves. Without the extra knowledge of these creatures the story would have lacked a certain depth to the plot itself. I was immediately sucked in from the first page and honestly could NOT put the book down from start to finish. This book was a long read so that is saying something in itself right there.

With an incredible writing style, Mr. Speer truly captivates and intrigues his readers. He paints a picture perfect image of this amazing world he has created!

You have done it again Mr. Speer! I give you 5 stars and a standing ovation. Bravo!