Lovers of Paranormal discussion

EarthBorn (Elemental Born #1)
This topic is about EarthBorn
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: EARTHBORN (adult fantasy romance) - 10 copies

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by E.M. (last edited Apr 11, 2016 01:42AM) (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments
EarthBorn (Elemental Born Book 1) by E.M Reders

Adult Fantasy Romance

The Elementals, four witches of immense power have been hunted for generations, none surviving to bond with their protector and gain their full powers... but the rules have been changed. In a desperate battle to defeat the demon Abaddon, it has been decided that the four will call upon their protectors early, in an attempt to save their lives and unite as one for the first time since the original four. But someone isn't happy about it.

Kaia was told at a young age that her life would be a short one, and all that she was destined for was a painful death. Learning this she pushed everyone away, hoping to protect them from dying by her side.She doesn't want a protector. She doesn't want to doom him another to the terrible fate that awaits her... but it seems that destiny has other ideas.

No matter how much time passed, Ethan would never forget the startling green eyes of the young witch he had once befriended, loved. When forced to attend a Wiccan ceremony by his father, the pack Alpha, he never expected to find those same eyes staring back at him... crying in despair.

*This book contains m/f interaction, not meant for the younger reader.

***Previously published under the title Earth (The Elemental Series) this book has been re-edited, extended and re-launched under a new name.

Please comment below if you are interested in reviewing this book and I will arrange for an ebook copy in the format of your choice to be sent to you.

1: Stephanie (Reviews posted 9/3/16)
2: Amber (Reviews posted 8/3/16)
3: Allyson (Reviews posted 11/3/16)
4: David (Delayed - Contact made)
5: Ashley (Reviews posted 8/3/16)
6: Sydney
7: Angel (Review posted)
8: Laura (Review posted 14/3/16)
9: Paula (Delayed - Contact made)
10: Ramona (Review Posted)

Stéphanie | 5 comments Hi, I would love to read and review this book. Please, send me a epub copy (or another format if you don't have it) at stefy66000@gmail.com

Amber Plum | 13 comments I would love to review!

aplumperfect@gmail

ePub preferred.

Amber Plum | 13 comments I would love to review!

aplumperfect@gmail.com

ePub works well for me.

Amber Plum | 13 comments Oops lol, obviously I am interested in this book

Amber Plum | 13 comments Oops lol, obviously I am interested in this book

message 7: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments Stéphanie wrote: "Hi, I would love to read and review this book. Please, send me a epub copy (or another format if you don't have it) at stefy66000@gmail.com"

Thanks, an epub copy has been emailed to you .

message 8: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments Amber wrote: "Oops lol, obviously I am interested in this book"

Lol
An epub copy is on its way to you :D

message 9: by Allyson (new) - added it

Allyson (allysonmichelle) | 122 comments I would love to read and review epub would be great! allysonmichellek@gmail.com

message 10: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments Allyson wrote: "I would love to read and review epub would be great! allysonmichellek@gmail.com"

Fantastic, a copy is on its way to you now.

Ashley (pageturningmama) | 4 comments I would love to read/review, if any are left. ePub, amarshall1024@gmail.com thanks:)

message 12: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments Ashley wrote: "I would love to read/review, if any are left. ePub, amarshall1024@gmail.com thanks:)"

David wrote: "e pub please raymondcraft92@gmail.com"

Copies are on the way :D

Angel  (angel_b) | 45 comments I would love to read and review.

christine.j.yates@hotmail.com

ePub preferred if possible please.

message 14: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments on its way :D

message 15: by Sydney (new)

Sydney | 2 comments I would like to read and review.
sydneyss139@outlook.com

Stéphanie | 5 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

hi, I left a review on goodreads and amazon. Thank you for letting me read and review your book.

message 17: by Allyson (new) - added it

Allyson (allysonmichelle) | 122 comments https://www.goodreads.com/review/show... & posting review on amazon. Thanks again for letting me read&review!

Laura | 3 comments Hello :-)
If there are still spots available I would love to be able to read your book. Epub works for the format.

Thanks again for the chance.

Laura
lauraoz53@gmail.com

Laura | 3 comments Received and started reading :-) Thanks

message 20: by Paula (last edited Mar 13, 2016 06:07AM) (new) - added it

Paula Peloquin (penguinn_pita) | 6 comments If there are any spots open, I'd love to review for you!
peloquin.mcdonald0314@gmail.com
Either EPub or PDF are fine!

message 21: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments Paula wrote: "If there are any spots open, I'd love to review for you!
peloquin.mcdonald0314@gmail.com
Either EPub or PDF are fine!"

Its on its way :D

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to review this book. Mobi file would work best but I can also work with PDF. My email is ramona_p@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Laura | 3 comments Finished the book this morning.

Posted the review on good reads here https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Will see about trying to add it to amazon later.

Thanks for the chance to read it. Can't wait for the next one

message 24: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments Ramona wrote: "I would like to review this book. Mobi file would work best but I can also work with PDF. My email is ramona_p@hotmail.com

Thanks,"

Copy on its way

Angel  (angel_b) | 45 comments Thank you for allowing me to read this. I loved it and will be reading the next release in the series.
My reviews can be found at the following.

Goodreads
The Book Spot
Amazon

message 26: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two week Priority R2R posting limit reached (and great! I see you got 10 signups). Discussion thread moved down to ARCHIVE folder to gather reviews.

Post still open at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your books with us, E.M.!

message 27: by E.M. (last edited Mar 27, 2016 12:23PM) (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments Hey guys, for those of you that have yet to post your reviews and have not contacted me, please do so by the end of the month. If there are any delays in reading the book, if real life has gotten in the way as it likes to do, then please just let me know and I will extend the deadline for you.
Many Thanks
E.M Reders

message 28: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments Sydney wrote: "I would like to read and review.
sydneyss139@outlook.com"

Just a little reminder to post your review of EarthBorn :)
Any delays just let me know.

message 29: by E.M. (new)

E.M. Reders (emreders) | 44 comments Ramona wrote: "I would like to review this book. Mobi file would work best but I can also work with PDF. My email is ramona_p@hotmail.com

Thanks,"

Just a little reminder to post your review of EarthBorn :)
Any delays just let me know.