Ukiyo (Blud, #1)
This topic is about Ukiyo
SciFi/Paranormal/Fantasy > Reviewers wanted for paranormal/urban fantasy novel

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mela (new)

Mela Ciano | 5 comments Hello everyone,

Ukiyo (Blud, #1) by Mela Ciano

I recently published my urban fantasy novel Ukiyo (Blud #1) and am looking for reviewers. Here is the blurb:

Archaeology professor by day, backup shooter by night…

On a routine assignment, Ukiyo finds herself dragged into a world of danger and deception when she is forced to pull the trigger and kill a man. Torn between the agency that funds her research and a man she knows nothing about, she has to choose sides in a secret war that dates back hundreds of years.

Guardian, protector, and her own personal demon…

Burislav vowed to watch over her, but hiding his cursed birth right ends up being a secret that could cost Ukiyo her life. When he’s forced out of the shadows after more than twenty years, keeping her safe isn’t as easy as he thinks.

The review copy will be available in Mobi, Epub or PDF.
If you're interested, please leave a comment or send me a message here on GR with your email address and preferred format.

Thanks for your time.

message 2: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 10 comments Very interested!!! Thorne.j1@hotmail.com pdf version please :)

message 3: by Mela (new)

Mela Ciano | 5 comments Your wish is my command :)

message 4: by Natalie (last edited Apr 26, 2016 03:39PM) (new)

Natalie I would love to read your book! My email is gamecockgirl717@gmail.com Mobi please

Thanks! :)

message 5: by Mela (new)

Mela Ciano | 5 comments Natalie wrote: "I would love to read your book! My email is gamecockgirl717@gmail.com Mobi please

Thanks! :)"

You've got mail :)

message 6: by Tèo (new)

Tèo Sip | 3 comments Hi, I want ask if there is a male POV in the book?

message 7: by Mela (new)

Mela Ciano | 5 comments Hello T!

Thanks for the question.

There is a female (Ukiyo) and male (Buri) POV as main characters, with a few POV's from the antagonists.

I hope this helps :)