Creative Reviews discussion

Ukiyo (Blud, #1)
This topic is about Ukiyo
Authors requesting reviewers > Reviewers wanted for paranormal/urban fantasy novel

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mela (new)

Mela Ciano | 6 comments Hello everyone,

Ukiyo (Blud, #1) by Mela Ciano

I recently published my urban fantasy novel Ukiyo (Blud #1) and am looking for reviewers. Here is the blurb:

Archaeology professor by day, backup shooter by night…

On a routine assignment, Ukiyo finds herself dragged into a world of danger and deception when she is forced to pull the trigger and kill a man. Torn between the agency that funds her research and a man she knows nothing about, she has to choose sides in a secret war that dates back hundreds of years.

Guardian, protector, and her own personal demon…

Burislav vowed to watch over her, but hiding his cursed birth right ends up being a secret that could cost Ukiyo her life. When he’s forced out of the shadows after more than twenty years, keeping her safe isn’t as easy as he thinks.

The review copy will be available in Mobi, Epub or PDF.
If you're interested, please leave a comment or send me a message here on GR with your email address and preferred format.

Thanks for your time.

Madelon (madelonw) Archaeology is one of my reading passions... I took a no credit course in Archaeology, at The New School, in New York eons ago. Every lecturer started out with "if you want to pursue this field, you must either be independently wealthy or get backing from National Geographic or the Smithsonian." Since I fit neither category, I read about it as often as possible.

I would be happy to read and review your book, if timeliness is not paramount. I have quite a few books on my TBR&R list, some of which have deadlines.

If that isn't a problem, I read on Kindle, so mobi is my format of choice. My email is madelonw1011 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks in advance for the opportunity to read and review your novel.

Madelon

message 3: by Mela (new)

Mela Ciano | 6 comments Madelon wrote: "Archaeology is one of my reading passions... I took a no credit course in Archaeology, at The New School, in New York eons ago. Every lecturer started out with "if you want to pursue this field, yo..."

Hello Madelon, and thank you for your reply :)

I would like to clarify that the main character, Ukiyo, is an archaeology professor in the series, however the story aptly named after her does not focus on archaeology as such. If you follow the series - now that is a sales pitch if I've ever heard one :) - she does wander off to sites and digs from time to time ;)

If you are still interested, give me a nod and I'll whisk a copy off to you immediately.

M

Madelon (madelonw) I am definitely still interested!

message 5: by Mela (new)

Mela Ciano | 6 comments You've got mail...

Madelon (madelonw) Got it!

message 7: by Mela (new)

Mela Ciano | 6 comments We all saw how excited Madelon is...
Is there anyone else who would like a review copy? :)

message 9: by Mela (new)

Mela Ciano | 6 comments Thank you, Madelon!