Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > Dangerous new suspense series - reviewers wanted

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ann (last edited Mar 03, 2016 02:27AM) (new)

Ann Girdharry (anngirdharry) hello,

I'm looking for reviews for my new novel to be published 3rd May. Copies available now for review.

Title - Good Girl Bad Girl
Genre- mystery, psychological suspense

Twenty-eight year old Kal is an expert at psychology and reading other people and their behaviours. She learnt it all from her deceased father. He was a man with dark secrets.

When her mother goes missing, Kal investigates. A shadow’s been stalking her family for three generations. To take it on, Kal must face her deepest suspicions and a dread she's been avoiding all her life.

A dangerous, new suspense series –Kal Medi #1
"Amazing how far you can go because everyone sees you as weak and harmless - when underneath it all, your mind is as sharp and devious as a master trickster. I can get in anywhere unnoticed." Kal Medi.

Good Girl Bad Girl will be published as an ebook on Amazon Kindle on 3rd May and I'm looking for reviews that can be posted that day.

Amazon page
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Good-Girl-Bad...
my website
http://anngirdharry.weebly.com

I have four short reads published. They are all mystery, psychological suspense. One of them received a Readers' Favourite Five Stars (Tell Me A Secret). Good Girl Bad Girl is my first full length novel.

Direct Message me if you're interested!
I have epub, mobi and pdf versions available.
thanks,
Ann Girdharry Ann Girdharry

message 2: by Mia (new)

Mia Elbaf | 4 comments I am interested in reading and reviewing your book. I prefer pdf format.
My email is mia.elbaf@gmail.com
Thank you!

message 3: by Wesley (last edited Mar 03, 2016 01:46PM) (new)

Wesley Wright | 6 comments Your book seems like its going to be exelent I would love to read your book and give an honest review
Kind regards
Wesley
Contact me at markwright894@gmail.com

message 4: by Ann (new)

Ann Girdharry (anngirdharry) Mia wrote: "I am interested in reading and reviewing your book. I prefer pdf format.
Thank you!"

hi Mia,

Great and thanks for your interest in Good Girl Bad Girl!
I'll send a mobi copy to your email address - planning to send it out next week.
best,
Ann

message 5: by Ann (new)

Ann Girdharry (anngirdharry) Wesley wrote: "Your book seems like its going to be exelent I would love to read your book and give an honest review
Kind regards
Wesley
Contact me at markwright894@gmail.com"

Hello Mark and thanks for your reply,
I've sent you and email.
best,
Ann

message 6: by Ann (new)

Ann Girdharry (anngirdharry) Ann wrote: "Mia wrote: "I am interested in reading and reviewing your book. I prefer pdf format.
Thank you!"

Hi Mia,

thanks so much!
I sent the pdf today,
Ann

message 7: by Mia (new)

Mia Elbaf | 4 comments Thank you :) Well received!

message 8: by Alexandra (new)

Alexandra (bookedupblog) | 2 comments I'd like to read and read and review. I will message you with my email.

message 9: by Ann (new)

Ann Girdharry (anngirdharry) Thanks, Alexandra.
Ann

message 10: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 9 comments I would love to review your book! My email address is sdickersonreviewer@gmail.com

message 11: by Denise (new)

Denise (queenangel69) | 35 comments I would like to r&r your book. ePub would be great, denise.gardner69@gmail.com

message 12: by Ann (new)

Ann Girdharry (anngirdharry) Shelby wrote: "I would love to review your book! My email address is sdickersonreviewer@gmail.com"

hey, thank you for the offer. I'll send you Good Girl Bad Girl by email. I'm presuming mobi is best for you?
Ann

message 13: by Ann (new)

Ann Girdharry (anngirdharry) Denise wrote: "I would like to r&r your book. ePub would be great, denise.gardner69@gmail.com"

hello Denise,
Thank you. An email is on its way!
best,
Ann Girdharry

message 14: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 9 comments Ann wrote: "Shelby wrote: "I would love to review your book! My email address is sdickersonreviewer@gmail.com"

hey, thank you for the offer. I'll send you Good Girl Bad Girl by email. I'm presuming mobi is be..."

Yes, please! Thanks again.

message 15: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 11 comments I d like to read and review, mobi would be great thanks to bexabone@yahoo.co.uk.

message 16: by Ann (new)

Ann Girdharry (anngirdharry) hello Rebecca and thanks for your offer, I've sent the mobi today.
best,
Ann

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I would love to review this for you please. Mobi would be great.
windie1972@hotmail.com Thank you.

message 18: by Ann (new)

Ann Girdharry (anngirdharry) Thanks for the offer, Alison. A mobi copy is on its way,
best,
Ann

message 19: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 20 comments I would be interested in your e book. I can take a mobi file, or epub.will pm my email

message 20: by Ann (new)

Ann Girdharry (anngirdharry) hello Pamela,
I appreciate your offer and I'm sending your copy today,
thanks again,

Ann

message 21: by Denise (new)

Denise (queenangel69) | 35 comments Wow. What an intense story. I absolutely loved it. I posted my review here on GR. If possible, can you please email me a reminder when it goes live on Amazon so I can post my review there as well. Thank you again for the opportunity.

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ann Girdharry (other topics)