Our Shared Shelf discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > *

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MeerderWörter (new)

MeerderWörter | 2388 comments I hope Emma reads it and knows that her fans stay in front of her - always eager to defend her against bullshit.

I am one of the "everyone".

message 2: by JOSUE (new)

JOSUE (josuemsv) | 29 comments I felt thrilled by your words, I couldn't be more agree with you. Emma your speech changed my perspective on a very difficult moment of my life and since there, I knew I was in the right place at the right time. Now I realize that all my life I've been a feminist. In the past I have suffered for expressing my feelings and show vulnerable and I felt like a faker but you showed us how wrong I was, you showed us your humanity, your wisdom, you gave us the example. I'm very grateful for everything you do and I will never stop supporting you and this movement. I work hard everyday to be a more true and complete version of myself. Thank you very much.

message 3: by Kiho (new)

Kiho Ko No , more ...

message 4: by Mahima (new)

Mahima Pradhan I am completely speechless by your letter to Emma. I have been wanting to write a letter to her since so many days and even thought of messaging her on Goodreads but she wasn't accepting messages. But, I couldn't have put my feelings for her and her campaign in such beautiful words. I really hope Emma reads your message as it is really touching! Need to learn how to write fan letters from you! And Emma, we will always be by your side in every campaign you take up, every speech you give and every movement that you make global. FOREVER!!!

message 5: by Abbie (new)

Abbie (abbie87) | 2 comments This is so beautiful! I totally agree with you! You have such a beautiful style of writing x

message 6: by Hafsah (new)

Hafsah | 1 comments Beautiful.

message 7: by MeerderWörter (new)

MeerderWörter | 2388 comments It's so sad that there is no fanmail address, since many of us really want to talk to Ms. Watson in form of a letter. We have serious issues to report.

message 8: by Genny (new)

Genny Pisano | 21 comments I strongly associate myself with this letter! Very well written, i hope she knows that she can count on us for anything!

message 9: by Tadej (new)

Tadej Brunšek (tad3j) | 145 comments MeerderWörter wrote: "It's so sad that there is no fanmail address, since many of us really want to talk to Ms. Watson in form of a letter. We have serious issues to report."

Maybe you have issues to report, but I have tried to come in contact with Mrs. Watson for represention of theory which could save her a lot of researches and time on defining and striving for gender equality. She is almost impossible to reach over electronics, no matter how this thing is.

message 10: by MeerderWörter (new)

MeerderWörter | 2388 comments Tadej wrote: "MeerderWörter wrote: "It's so sad that there is no fanmail address, since many of us really want to talk to Ms. Watson in form of a letter. We have serious issues to report."

Maybe you have issues..."

And that's why I'm VERY glad that there is a fanpost adress posted now. I will use it in the coming days. (I really like to send letters to people.)

message 11: by Tadej (new)

Tadej Brunšek (tad3j) | 145 comments Hello to all again!

I am wondering! Since I saw last year a Ms. Emma Watson speech for International Women's Day 2015, she highlighted some questions and expose some problems on which she alone would like to see to be changed. I am therefore asking in this group if Emma has any contact for providing to her a research and results on those questions. Meaning not for a personal meeting but, representing the solutions and further actions?

Thanks to all!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.