All About Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Past Posts > Favourite food/drink for reading

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Caecilia (new)

Caecilia Saori :-) I hope I am not the only avid reader who loves to feel all cozy while reading. I love having a hot beverage (coffee or tea) - or sometimes, a cup of mild and oreos, at hand. reading while eating is also a guilty habit of mine.

--- What do you like to eat or drink while reading?

message 2: by Caecilia (new)

Caecilia Saori Greg wrote: "Coffee and cigarettes for me."

... makes me think of Jim Jarmusch ;-)
agree on cigarettes. guilty, too!

message 3: by Gloria (new)

Gloria Sun (sunrequiem) | 38 comments I like any manner of tea and munching on apples. The latter because that's what's normally on hand in my house. I'm sure I'd reach for anything really, if it was there (M&Ms, bread, chips, oranges, even ice cream, which is really bad - all examples of "mindless eating"). But normally a stick of gum, an apple, or something crunchy.

You could ask the inverse question as well: What do you read while eating?

message 4: by DJ (new)

DJ (djmac) | 142 comments Coffee or glass of Iru Bru with loads of ice, some kettle chips and dip.Mmmmm!

message 5: by Chrissie (new)

Chrissie Nothing for me. Just a good book.

message 6: by Caecilia (new)

Caecilia Saori Greg wrote: "Caecilia wrote: "Greg wrote: "Coffee and cigarettes for me."

... makes me think of Jim Jarmusch ;-)
agree on cigarettes. guilty, too!"

Good film. What I remember of it."

I like unique films. crazy ideas, but with a concept.
same with books :-) actually.

message 7: by Caecilia (new)

Caecilia Saori Gloria wrote: "I like any manner of tea and munching on apples. The latter because that's what's normally on hand in my house. I'm sure I'd reach for anything really, if it was there (M&Ms, bread, chips, oranges,..."

haha .. high 5, Gloria :-) !!
I also love eating. from shrimp pasta to a real japanese oyako domburi, up to pancakes with nutella inside.

so - yes! what do you enjoy reading, while eating *evil grin*

message 8: by Caecilia (new)

Caecilia Saori DJ wrote: "Coffee or glass of Iru Bru with loads of ice, some kettle chips and dip.Mmmmm!"

--- wow! :-D
now, that sounds like an evening in an Irish Pub. only thing missing is the Premier League game ...

message 9: by Gill (new)

Gill | 5720 comments Caecilia, we have a thread for General Chat. If you want yo carry on with this discussion, Please can you move the discussion over there. Thanks

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.