The Crown (The Selection, #5) The Crown discussion

If America dies....

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Petra Okay so anyone who has read 'The Heir' only wants too find out two things.
1. Who Eadlyn chooses. (but considering she isn't even really in love yet it doesn't seem that pressing of a question. *cough* Probably Erik *cough* So far anyway.)
2. (Most importantly) DOES AMERICA LIVE!

Nikita Those are the two most important questions after reading but I also want to know about the riots. How will that situation be handled? I hope America lives because that would totally suck if she dies. Regarding who Eadlyn chooses, I personally have no top choices. It's much harder to choose a favorite compared to America's choices.

Petra I also want to know what happened to the rebels did they just disappear with the castes? What happened to August, Georgia and their "alignment with Maxon's reign??"

Amanda Pentimall Please let America live! It would depress everyone, especially Maxon, to have her die. They're so in love, it's so adorable. Please! I will hate Kiera Cass forever if she makes America die.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i swear if she dies i will to

Petra I think that it would be a really good plot twist that would add extra tension to the plot and influence Eadlyn/possibly change her character so she is a bit nicer but still her.
It would be interesting to see how Cass makes her character react to it.
Problems with this...
1) That would be DEVASTATING!
2) It would be too cruel for that to ever happen.
3) It isn't like her readers would ever get to read about what follows after, since we would have died the second we found out.

message 7: by Timtam (new)

Timtam I SWEAR. IF SHE DIES. AHSIHDSOIHDOEI,WEPJEWFEW. I WILL MURDER SOMEONE.

AND I KINDA SHIP AMERICA & KILE. BUT I HAVE A FEELING ITLL BE ERIK. AND I DUN WANT IT TO BE ERIK.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

you ment eadlyn and kile.

message 9: by Margarita (new)

Margarita IF SHE DIES. HATE MAIL WILL BE WRITTEN. TABLES WILL BE FLIPPED. TEARS WILL BE SHED

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I WILL SOB FOR DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS... :(

message 11: by Taylor (new) - added it

Taylor Hind I can see both the good and the bad to America dying. I obviously don't want to see her die (and I'll probably put down the book and cry for a while before continuing), but I do see how it could possibly help(?) Eadlyn get more in touch with her people. It could backfire too, and cause her to completely shut down.

Essentially, I'll be devastated if America does die, because she's been the loved one through the entire series; right from the beginning.

message 12: by Timtam (new)

Timtam OH. AND YEAH. I MEANT EADLYN AND KYLE. WOOPS. :')
ANDD AMERICA :'(

Ailed I really want to know what happens in The Crown because after Eadlyn's twin brother left her i feel that he totally needs to come back because if Kiera Cass doesn't bring him back i'm going to be so mad i mean like she just can't leave that conflict totally hanging. And she has to go with Kyle i mean it's just so confusing there relationship. But Erick would be fine too it adds more drama since he is not in the selection. AND AMERICA CANNOT DIE IT WOULD TOTALLY RUIN THE SERIES!!!! :(

Petra Less than one month to go OMG! at the start of the year was like thank goodness we are in 2016 Crown come out. Now I am like what happened to term one? holidays soon and then few weeks back at school and it comes out. this is happening too fast, the second we hit May1st the days will pass soooooooo slow.
Please tell me someone else gets the pain. I am mentally preparing myself for her death and praying like crazy that she is going to live

message 15: by Joanna (new)

Joanna We'll live!

Petra BIG NEWS!
To read the first Two chapters of 'The Crown" follow this link.

http://theselection.wikia.com/wiki/Us...

kath! if America dies...

Ailed If America dies...
1. I will cry
2. I will write hate mail
3. I will cry again
4. will probably hate the selection series if I don't die before I finish reading this book
5. I will cry of sadness and then I will cry in anger
6. I WILL CRY! :(

Ailed TODAY IS THE DAY! OMG IT IS FINALLY OUT!

message 20: by nick (new) - added it

nick Throughout the entire book I was praying America didn't die, and then the thought struck me that Maxon could die and just the idea that he could made me cry. I'm desperately in love with him and just ahhh

Susan America lives.

message 22: by ANGEL (new) - added it

ANGEL Shiju If America dies, I will never be able to die happy.