Divergent roleplay discussion

Factions > Surveillance room (dauntless)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 170 (170 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rp here with approved dauntless only

message 2: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Kaylin Behrens | 35799 comments Mod
Dakota walked into the surveillance room. There were tons of people in here. How would he be able to pick his mother out of the crowd?

message 3: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Dakota walked further in. He almost ran into a guy. He began scanning the room. "Maybe she took the day off or something? I don't see her." He said to Brianna.

message 4: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Dakota looked around. He saw someone standing in the corner. He knew it wasn't his mom but maybe she could point him in the right direction. "Excuse me, do you know where Jenna Pratt is?" The lady didn't respond. All she did was point to a closed door and the far side of the room. He walked up to the door. He looked at Brianna. "Well, here goes nothing." He knocked.

message 5: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

A voice said, "Come in." Dakota opened the door to a small room with a desk and one chair. There were several computers lining the walls. Each one had a different view of the Dauntless compound. The lady turned around and said, "Who are you?" Dakota looked at Brianna. "Um... are you Jenna Pratt?"

((Since Jenna is also my character, i should probably post from her perspective. So Dakota, Brianna, then Jenna?))

message 6: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jenna looked at them. "Yes, I am Jenna Pratt. Now do you want to tell me why two children are in my office?"

message 7: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Dakota looked at her. Here goes nothing. "Because... because I'm your son."

message 8: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jenna stood the her mouth hanging wide open. She had been waiting her whole life to see her children again. She was so in shock from what Dakota had said that she hadn't heard what the little girl standing next to him had said. She looked at Brianna. "Are you.... my daughter?"

message 9: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Dakota flashed a look in Brianna's direction. "No she is my friend." He didn't have the heart to tell her about Selah. He looked at his mom... his mom. He couldn't believe it. She was sitting right in front of him.

message 10: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jenna smiled at her. "I wasn't going to say that at all." "Wait, if you are my son... where is my daughter? I had twins."

message 11: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Dakota twinged. He didn't want to have to tell her. "It's um a long story. I'm sorry we just showed up here, but I needed to meet you, and I need to meet my father."

message 12: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

The smile from Jenna's face faded. "You um can't do that." She sighed. She couldn't talk about this here... not where people could hear her. "Hold that thought." She picked up the phone and dialed the number 7. "Um yeah this is Jenna. I have a personal matter. I am ending my shift early. I will call the person taking the next shift and inform them."

message 13: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Dakota looked surprised. He whispered to Brianna. "Wow, I guess they can take the day off." He chuckled inaudibly.

message 14: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jenna grabbed her coat from the chair. "Come on, let's go somewhere more private so we can talk without interruptions."

message 15: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Dakota looked at Brianna. "Okay," He said. And with that he followed her out the door.

message 16: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jenna grabbed her key out of her coat pocket. "Why don't we go back to my apartment and chat?"

message 17: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Dakota was a little hesitant. But he trusted her. She was his mother and she was Dauntless. She would protect Dakota and Brianna.

message 18: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Jenna walked up to her apartment. She put her key in the lock and turned it. She opened the door and flipped on the light. She hung up her coat in the closet. "Can I get you two anything to drink?"

message 19: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Dakota walked in the apartment right after Jenna. It was bigger than he imagined it. "Um, just a soda for me, if you have it." He looked at Brianna waiting for her to respond.

message 20: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((Dakota has left.))

((Jenna has left.))

((Okay Sounds good. I will go ahead and post these two.))

message 21: by regan (new)

regan Gabriel walked in with Bella, not entirely sure what was going on.

message 22: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella walked in to the surveillance room. A girl was waiting for her at the other end of the room.

The girl smiled at Bella and spoke. "So how are my favorite set of twins doing?"

message 23: by regan (new)

regan Gabriel was trying to enjoy the moments but he couldn't forget what she said in the hospital. That he'd just go to Erudite and forget her. That she didn't want a heartbreak. Had he said something that led her to believe that. He bit his lip, trying to concentrate and figure it out. Maybe he sent off a kind of vibe? He couldn't figure it out.

message 24: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella smiled. "Good, but I am here with my boyfriend this time." "Bree went back to Amity, you just missed her." Bella gave the girl a smile. "Thanks again for doing this." Bella gestured for Gabe to follow her. "This is Gabriel Carson." "Gabe, this is Lindsey."

The girl shook her head as if in agreement. "Nice to meet you. Well, shall we get started?"

message 25: by regan (new)

regan "Nice to meet you as well," Gabriel gave the Lindsey girl a nod and polite smile. He didn't know what exactly they'd be getting started with but nodded anyways, waiting to find out.

message 26: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

The girl spoke first. "So, Bella where? I was thinking against this wall." Lindsey said as she pointed to the wall behind her.

Bella nodded. "Looks good. Um I know last time we did singles but would you mind if we did doubles this time?"

message 27: by regan (new)

regan Singles? Doubles? He had no clue. Gabriel had never liked being in pictures so when his family went to get them, he never went. All these terms and hints were flying right over his head.

message 28: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella grinned at the girl. "Okay you know how much I hate pictures, probably from my Abnegation background, so let's make this quick." She shot Gabriel a look, hopefully he was okay with this. But this was the only way she could "see" him without him actually being with her.

message 29: by regan (new)

regan Gabriel grinned, now knowing what this was. "How do we pose?" he asked, not sure what one did in a photo. Just stand there? He really was lost with it.

message 30: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella smiled. "I was thinking we could do 3 or 4 and pick the best ones. The first was just us kissing." Bella smiled after that one. "The second was you holding me like in the princess pose." "The third was us sitting, hands entwined with my head on your shoulder." Bella took a breath. "And the fourth was us both laying down in opposite directions with our heads side by side." Bella looked back and forth from Lindsey to Gabriel. "What do you guys think?"

Lindsey smiled. "They all sound good, when did you have time to come up with those?"

message 31: by regan (new)

regan Gabriel grinned and nodded. "Those sound perfect. And yes, when did you have time to come up with those? Seriously, I was gone what? A couple hours?"

message 32: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella smiled. "Eh, closer to 1 hour 32 minutes and 27 seconds... I was counting..."

She sat down on one of the benches and gestured for Gabriel to sit down next to her.

message 33: by regan (new)

regan "Oh, whatever," Gabriel said sitting close next to her. "Ok, step number 2?"

message 34: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella smiled. "My favorite part." Bella leaned in and kissed Gabriel on the lips. All she could think about though was him leaving.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((Sorry to interrupt but can lyla and Drew rp?))

message 36: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((Sure, where?))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

((Ummm idk somewhere they'd talk about initiation))

message 38: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((The pit? Or one of their apartments?))

message 39: by regan (new)

regan Tris {I am selfish, I am brave} Eaton wrote: "((Sorry to interrupt but can lyla and Drew rp?))"

((Idc))

Kaylin wrote: "Bella smiled. "My favorite part." Bella leaned in and kissed Gabriel on the lips. All she could think about though was him leaving."

Gabriel couldn't help but smiled slightly against her lips. He could see the camera flash even though his eyes were closed.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((He could go to hers))

message 41: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

((That's cool. Let me post first though so that she can at be at home.))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((K))

message 43: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella kept kissing him even though she knew Lindsey was done with the photos. Kissing Gabe took her to a happy place, a place where she could forget everything that was going on around her.

Lindsey was done taking pictures but the couple was still kissing, she decided not to interrupt them, they looked like they were having a moment.

message 44: by regan (new)

regan Gabriel kissed her deeply before pulling back. He really loved kissing her but he didn't want the photographer to have to awkwardly stand there. He smiled at Bella. "Step 3?"

message 45: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

Bella looked around. "Um, I guess we can do the laying down one next." She said climbing on the floor. "I just thought of this but we could also do one sitting back-to-back with both of us hugging our knees, that would be cute."

Lindsey nodded in agreement. "What do you think, Gabriel?" She asked wanting to make sure he was included in the discussion.

message 46: by regan (new)

regan "Ok," he said, laying down opposite her. "Mmm, I don't know. That's kind of the one a little brother and big sister do I think," he said. "I like that one you said where I hold you princess style or something."

message 47: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Okay," Bella replied, glad that Gabriel was being honest with her and not just going along with everything she said. "Let's do this one first and then that can be the next one."

message 48: by regan (new)

regan "Alrighty, so we just lay down or do we look at each other this way or what?" He asked, not entirely sure. He thought he had the idea but when he went to do it, there was a lost feeling.

message 49: by Kaylin Behrens, Assistant Mod (new)

"Yeah, what do you think Lindsey, does this look good?" Bella asked, she wanted these photos to be perfect.

Lindsey replied, "Yes, but I would turn Bella's head to the right a little and Gabe's to the left a little so they are both angled inward. And I would have you looking at each other."

message 50: by regan (new)

regan "Ok," Gabriel said, turning his head towards her. He looked into her bright, crystal blue eyes and smiled. He really wanted to kiss RR but he'd ruin the picture.

« previous 1 3 4