What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Vampire Book, school, kids, dance [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn Adams (killerkats21) | 8 comments I remember a book I read in early 2000s where this boy was sent to this school, I think it was a boarding school, and finds out that the popular kids are vampires. The headmaster is too. Anyway they would have school dances with the neighboring girls school (headmistress also a vampire and i think wife of headmaster) and the vampire popular kids would take the kids to some kind of room (lockroom?) and bite them. Anyways the boy meets a girl from the neighboring girls school and she puts together that there are vampires in each school. When she tells him she goes back to her dorm but the head evil vampire boy, Glen i think, is waiting there and he turns her. Well she wakes up on the day of the next dance and has to take the boy (Adam I think i dunno tho) to turn him but instead they lead the popular vampires away from the school to some kind of field and the sun comes up and vampire popular kids die, including main characters girlfriend and it ends with him saying he's gonna go back and rid the schools of the headmaster/headmistress. Please Please help I've been trying forever to find this book!

message 3: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn Adams (killerkats21) | 8 comments yes! I think it is. Thank you sooooooo much!

message 4: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2401 comments You're welcome.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Initiation (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Robert Brunn (other topics)