Divergent roleplay discussion

Factions > Security headquarters (dauntless)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 725 (725 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rp here with approved dauntless only

message 2: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments Dieter sat in a chair cleaning out his gun.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris walks in after a day of fixing the security mainframe. She dumps her stuff on her desk.

message 4: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments Dieter looks at Chris walking in. "Thanks for fixing the mainframe," he suddenly said.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"That is my job." She says in response. "What are you doing?"

message 6: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "Cleaning my rifle. I'm thinking about going to the firing range later." He pulled out a piece of cloth from a pocket on his ballistic vest and began cleaning the inside of the barrel.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's a nice rifle." Chris looks at it. "Where'd you get it?"

message 8: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments He chuckled lightly. "I sometimes go exploring and I found that rifle by a skeleton." Dieter put the rifle back together and handed it to Chris. "It has a built in bayonet and it can shoot grenades too. Too bad I don't have any grenades though."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris examines it. "Deadly. I wouldn't use it on anyone though. Could get you into some trouble."

message 10: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "But that's the fun part! You use it on one person, everyone else would be too afraid to touch you!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Or you get locked up for being crazy." Chris points out. "One or the other."

message 12: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "Assuming you can stop me," he said with a devious smile.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're painting yourself out to be a crazy person". Chris informs him. "Too bad. I was starting to think you were a cool guy with a nice gun."

message 14: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "I was just messing with you Chris. You take things a little serious, don't you think?" he asked.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris cracks a smile. "If you're just easily fooled." She smirks. "Feel free to think whatever you want though."

message 16: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments Dieter just looked at her. "Sometimes, I feel like I can't even talk to you," he bluntly said. He rolled his chair over to her and sat next to her. "How has your day been so far?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris rolls her eyes and sits next to him. "Exhausting. How bout yours?"

message 18: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "It was amazingly pleasant, that is until you came and screwed it up," he teased.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well you're welcome." Chris hands him his rifle.

message 20: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments He took his rifle back and set it in his locker. "What made your day exhausting?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Raising a 2 year old alone and then dealing with erudite all day makes for a lot of exhaustion."

message 22: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "Aww, little Spike is adorable. It's been a while since I saw him. You should bring him one day." he suggested

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you wanna be the one to deal with him when he gets bored then sure."

message 24: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "If it helps you out, then it sounds fair"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris smiles a genuine smile. "Well then maybe I'll bring him to work later this week." She tells him. "So what's new with you?"

message 26: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "Sounds like a deal," he said. "I've been everywhere, and no where."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright explain." Chris tells him.

message 28: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "Just exploring the ruins. I never just stay in one area, I go wherever the wind takes me."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris nods. "What else do you do?"

message 30: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "That's pretty much it. I have nothing else to do during the day."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"What a stunner like you doesn't have a girlfriend to see?" She teases him.

message 32: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "No, not at all," he said.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cmon man don't say it like that. You could have a girlfriend".

message 34: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "I could, but I don't."

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"So why don't you?"

message 36: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "I guess, I never looked for one. I never even gave it a thought," he said honestly.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris rolls her eyes. "Not sure if that's smart or stupid. Though it seems I don't have very good judgement when it comes to guys."

message 38: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "What happened to Spike's father? I don't think you ever told me what happened."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Short version? He left when he found out I was pregnant." Chris tells him. "Though he didn't leave quietly."

message 40: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments Dieter felt anger flow through him as he heard the story. "So for 2 years, you were the only one taking care of spike?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've always been the only one taking care of spike." Chris shrugs.

message 42: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "It must be hard on the both of you," he said.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Tiring. But it's alright, I'm just thankful drake is okay." Chris admits. "I almost lost him when I was pregnant."

message 44: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "It sucks that he grows up without a father though," he stated.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah it does suck. But his father is also a dick."

message 46: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "I can become a father figure for him if you want," Dieter offered.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris smiles slightly. "I dunno dieter. I think it takes time for someone to become like a dad." She tells him. "But he likes you so it's a start."

message 48: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments "I know it will take time, but I'm willing to put in the effort. There is something special with Spike, he is not like other kids."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Course not. He's my kid." She half jokes.

message 50: by Shadow (new)

Shadow Assassin (potato_muncher) | 1326 comments Dieter laughed at the joke. "But honestly, I feel like we have a wierd connection, I just can't place my finger on it."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15