True Cross Academy discussion

Dorms > Suun Okamari ()

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi turned around to face Suun, who was just closing the door. "It looks nice," she gestured to his room.

message 2: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "What?" She looked down at his hand, which tugged at her shirt. She looked up at Suun(she did after all only reach his shoulder) with a questioning look.

message 3: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi gave him a surprised look, and a suspicious one, before slowly taking off her shirt, revealing a tanktop.

message 4: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi grimaced, and slowly took off her tanktop. She put her hands on hips. "Happy, Suun?" Her voice was sarcastic.

message 5: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi tapped her foot. "Getting a little eager, aren't we, Suun?" Still, she took it off, and then crossed her arms over her chest.

message 6: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Only 3 seconds, got it?" She uncovered her chest and counted, "1... 2...3!" She covered her chest again b

message 7: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi grimaced, and looked away as he pulled his pants off. "Are we just going to strip in front of each other or something?"

message 8: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi still had her jeans on, which she was thankful for. She wasn't going to be naked yet. "Really? C'mon, we've only known each other for like 3 hours."

message 9: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi sidestepped, letting him trip. "Uh-uh. You want this," she gestured to herself, "You're gonna have to fight for it, babe. I'm very stubborn. I ain't giving up that quickly."

message 10: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "You're a jerk, you know that?" She stared up at Suun. He had her pinned down, and only in her underwear, which she didn't appreciate.

message 11: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "Babe, I'm not nice," she kissed him on the cheek. "Now, let me up? Please?"

message 12: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "Hormonal teenage boys," she muttered. "Fine." She slid off her underwear. "Are you happy now?"

message 13: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "Hot yet hormonal," she mumbled. She kissed him back, and gave him a look. "Do I need to say it again?"

message 14: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments She kissed him back, and wrapped her arms around his neck. ((gettin all hot and bothered over here jeez))

message 15: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments ((^_^)) "Really? The kiss at the diner was my first kiss," she laughed.

message 16: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments She sighed, and drummed her hands on his back, so she didn't scratch him.

message 17: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments She pulled at her cheeks, "I'm just hiding it."

message 18: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments She breathed in sharply, refusing to moan. "I'm so tempted to kick you and put my clothes back on. I feel violated." She mumbled.

message 19: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi rolled her eyes, and recited like it was a mantra, "Cute, but clueless." She pulled Suun into a kiss.

message 20: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments She winked, and kissed him again.

message 21: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "Excuse me?" She looked weirded out.

message 22: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi, looking uncertain, bent down and blew on his... Manhood. She stood back up.

message 23: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "What do you want me to do, get a fan and have it face your manhood?!"

message 24: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "Boy, I ain't giving you a blowjob."

message 25: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi, reluctantly while muttering profanities, gave him a blowjob. She stood up around 30 seconds later, looking grim. "Happy?"

message 26: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Her nose wrinkled as she glared at him.

message 27: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments She rubbed her eye. "Jesus Christ." She grabbed a towel and wiped herself off. Izzi then sat on the floor.

message 28: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "No.. Just weird for a first date to end with sex," she sighed.

message 29: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "It's ok," she kissed him while putting her clothes back on, and putting her silver hair into a braid.

message 30: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "Disappointed, ain't ya, babe?" Izzi walked over to him, fully clothed and putting on her hat.

message 31: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Gonna have to work harder to get what you want." Izzi pulled back, and walked to the door. "Bye, hon."

message 32: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments "Yeah, but you're gonna have to work for it," she kissed him, and walked to her dorm.

message 33: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi walked back to the door silently. She knew he was disappointed, but hell, she ain't giving up that easy! She quietly sighed and walked to her dorm.

message 34: by Kaylabd (new)

Kaylabd | 100 comments Izzi heard quiet singing, just as she was about to walk in. The lyrics sounded a lot like what she had just told him, and had to suppress a giggle.