Star Wars Bookworms Book Club discussion

I, Jedi (Star Wars)
This topic is about I, Jedi
May Book Discussion > Our May book is I, Jedi

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aaron, Jedi Master (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aaron Goins (avgoins) | 213 comments Mod
Details on the chapter breakdown will be coming shortly, but for now go secure your copy.

message 2: by Lori (new)

Lori Lezotte | 15 comments Already have a copy of the book in my collection. I haven't read it in awhile. Should be fun to start reading it again.

Bianca (bianca_horkan) | 31 comments I really wish I was in a permanent residence. ALL of my older books are packed away...otherwise I could get my copy of "I, Jedi" out.

I've requested the last book club book from the library...thankfully, they have a copy of "I, Jedi" on hand.

Louis Christakes | 19 comments So excited. This will be my first "legends" book!

message 5: by Ben (new) - added it

Ben Haven't read this book in years. It'll be nice to re read it with a freah mind

message 6: by Quint (new)

Quint Ashburn | 1 comments I cant wait to reread and discuss with people!

Brian Started reading it again tonight. I forgot how much I like this one.

message 8: by Dominic (last edited May 01, 2014 10:56AM) (new)

Dominic (dnardi) I actually converted my EU collection to Kindle a while ago and am selling off some old books. I have "I, Jedi" in hardcover in pretty good shape. I'd be happy to sell it to anybody for $3 + shipping. Send me a private message if interested. Sorry for posting this hear, I don't mean to abuse the forum, but I thought it might be useful for anybody who wants the hardcover.

message 9: by Eixam (new)

Eixam | 25 comments Ok sounds good I, Jedi it is. Corran Horn here we come!

message 10: by Eixam (new)

Eixam | 25 comments I have a few Star Wars novellas on my iPhone. I it nice to have for a read when you stuck somewhere or waiting for an appointment. I have 98% of my collection. Is paperback. I still like have the book itself between my hands. I'm coming over to ebooks slowly but surely, lol.

message 11: by Aaron, Jedi Master (new) - rated it 4 stars

I own the paperback but I bought the ebook too. Easier to read in the dark :)

Brian I definitely like having the book in my hands. I still don't have an e-reader.

message 13: by Casey (new)

Casey (audiobookcasey) | 3 comments So quick story about me. I'm visually impaired so print books are not an option.

I saw the book of the month was I, Jedi and decided sure it would be fun to join a Star Wars book club. I knew that I, Jedi had not been released as an unabridged audiobook but there is a service through the Library of Congress which I was pretty sure had recorded the book. I went to their website and it turns out that I was wrong. Well, more than likely they have recorded the book but not converted it to a digital form and made it available on their site yet.

So needless to say, I will be reading the E-book as well. I can't wait to see how voice over on my iPad mangles some of those words.

Bianca (bianca_horkan) | 31 comments Finally got my hands on a copy...I'll play catch up this weekend. :)

message 15: by Jason (new)

Jason Duran | 37 comments I bought the eBook on Star Wars Reads day one year, it was 2 bucks. It's been sitting on my virtual shelf for over a year.

Jonesmikey | 7 comments I never read this one, I'll give it a read.

message 17: by Aaron, Jedi Master (new) - rated it 4 stars

Welcome Jonesmikey. Let us know your thoughts in the different threads :)