Addicted to Ink discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
One Year Giveaway > Enter the Giveaway!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) To celebrate Addicted to Ink's one year anniversary and to thank everyone that's stuck with us until now, I'm going to be doing a giveaway. To enter, simply comment on one thing you like about this group or one thing you want to change/hope to see.

I will randomly select one winner to get a book of their choice from Book Depository. They ship to most countries but be sure and check that your's is on the list before entering.

Thank you again everyone!

Books On Replay (booksonreplay) | 2 comments I love the readalongs! I'm still catching up on the older more popular books, and it's fun to have others to read them with :)

message 3: by Chantal Aurora (new)

Chantal Aurora (italianbookworm550) | 31 comments I love how dedicated you guys are to the club. You message everyone telling them what is happening. When I got rid of a bunch of clubs on here this was the one I kept because of that. I also really loved reading books with people and discussing them. It's obvious you guys really care about this club it's so nice to see :].

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth  | 1 comments I agree with Aurora. You keep everyone updated by sending out messages and updates to the group. I like to see what's on the list for the readalongs, and make future reading decisions from that. Great job and keep up the good work!

message 5: by Ang (new)

Ang | 12 comments I love this group! I play catchup a lot when it takes me a little while to get ahold of a book or personal life doesn't allow much reading time but the books and the conversation are great and I have read book that I nomaly wouldn't have picked and have fallen in love with new authors. Can't ask for more from a great book club!

message 6: by Rhea (new)

Rhea Loire I have been enjoying the R2R's, it is nice to support authors in the group

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle Gabay I've only been a member for a month, but in that time I've read 2 books that mesmerized me. Thank you for introducing those books to me. Looking forward to a lot more amazing reads.

message 8: by Ski (new)

Ski | 7 comments I love how Addicted to Ink gives people a sense of community that they can't get anywhere else. It also gives very reclusive people chances to interact and talk to people with the same interests.

message 9: by KC125 (new)

KC125 | 6 comments I love that you're invested in keeping people updated, and I especially love finding out about books I've never heard of through the readalongs. Great sense of community! (Pretty much all the things said above lol)

message 10: by Virginia (new)

Virginia (vlgrantham) I really enjoy the inkathons and how laid-back they are. Also, I have been terrible about participating in the readalongs, but I plan to start The Raven Boys today, and Cruel Beauty is on hold at my library. I love this group, and want to participate as much as I can!

message 11: by Aisha (new)

Aisha (aisha_i) I am relatively new to the group but I enjoy the frequent emails letting group members know the happenings of the group. Also, really enjoy the choice of books the group chooses (I have owned Cruel Beauty for over a year so I am glad to finally be getting around to it)

message 12: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (ShyNotebooks) (shynotebooks) I'm pretty new to the group, but I like the community so far and the chance to do readalongs i'm interested in ^_^ Excited to be involved more throughout the year!

message 13: by Kate (new)

Kate (katthedirewolf) | 9 comments I enjoy the read-along! It gives me ideas for books that I have not read or heard of before. I also love reading others comments about the books. This group gives us a place to voice our opinions and share our love of various genre of books!

message 14: by Kaitlyn (last edited Mar 17, 2016 11:26AM) (new)

Kaitlyn  (kait_2_3) I love reading books that I wouldn't usually pick up otherwise. I also love getting all the notifications.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.