Addicted to Ink discussion

The Raven Boys > The Characters (SPOILERS)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) What are your thoughts on Blue, Gansey, Ronan, Adam, Noah and all the other characters? What do you like or not like about them?

message 2: by ExoDoll (new)

ExoDoll (harman_kaur) | 3 comments i find the Blue's character really interesting because she is different from the other women at her house, but she has her own power which is great. Gansey is a a really cool character. i love the way how Gansey and Blue meet each other. it seems quite obvious that something special's gonna come. Ronan is not a scary character but i can feel that he has many secrets. Adam just makes me sad. i feel sorry for him, because he can't get away from his dad of his own will. in the end it's Ronan who helps him. he doesn't go against his father and just takes the violence his father commits against him. Finally Noah is amazing. his life had such a bad ending, but the good thing is that he is given another life afterwards.
i love all the characters in the book and i think that it's just amazing!

message 3: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) I love all of the characters. This book just makes me wish that I had friends like all of them. I think in the second book someone says something to Blue about her being in love with her raven boys and she says that they are all just in love with each other. And that's exactly it, they all fit together but have unique relationships with each other and I love it.

The one character I don't like as much would be Adam just because his pride and constant thinking about money bothers me. I get it, but at the same time, I wish he would calm down and stop hurting everyone's feelings and being so sensitive.

message 4: by ExoDoll (new)

ExoDoll (harman_kaur) | 3 comments that's the same way I see Adam! I feel bad for him, but it's kind of his fault in the end!

message 5: by Kylee (new)

Kylee (kyleerae23) Agreed, Adam was super selfish at the end and I hate him for it. I don't get how anyone could ever be mean to Gansey, he's like a puppy. That's the thing about Adam, when Ronan is mean to Gansey, you know he is doing it in an affectionate Ronan sort of way. But when Adam is mean, he's actually being a jerk. Granted, he does get better in the rest of the series but he still rubs me the wrong way a lot.

message 6: by Fanny (new)

Fanny | 38 comments I absolutely, completely love Ronan. Especially in the second book. <3