Songkeeper Chronicles discussion

General > Fan Art

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments Hey is anyone else going to draw some fan art I have done one sketch which you can check out here: http://claredot.blogspot.com.au/2016/...

I'd love to see some art that anyone else draws!

message 2: by Hope (new)

Hope | 25 comments That is so cool, Clare! I'm not much of an artist, so Idk if I'll draw something. XD

message 3: by Jane (last edited Mar 02, 2016 04:35PM) (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments Hope wrote: "That is so cool, Clare! I'm not much of an artist, so Idk if I'll draw something. XD"

Oh yes, I totally know what you mean Hope. I would love to draw fan art...buuut...nope. A good description of my art is: bleh. I'm awful.

message 4: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments I think I shall have to draw something else later, ideas anyone?

message 5: by Hope (new)

Hope | 25 comments Hmm. Maybe you could do Birdie singing? Idk.

message 6: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments Hope wrote: "Hmm. Maybe you could do Birdie singing? Idk."

Maybe... can you see singing.... One thing I hate drawing is faces though.... sometimes they work and the rest of the time..... just don't ask.

message 7: by Jane (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments You could do Ky and Birdie on the Langorian Pirate ship. Facing away so you only have to draw their backs. :P

message 8: by Hope (new)

Hope | 25 comments Clare. XD Idk. It was just some random idea. Remember that scene where The Song just kinda exploded out of Birdie? Maybe you could somehow do that? *shrugs cause she doesn't even know if drawing that is possible*

message 9: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments Hope wrote: "Clare. XD Idk. It was just some random idea. Remember that scene where The Song just kinda exploded out of Birdie? Maybe you could somehow do that? *shrugs cause she doesn't even know if drawing th..."
I may try it, but whether it will get any further then my sketch pad depends on how well it works!

message 10: by Hope (new)

Hope | 25 comments Cool! :D

message 11: by Clare (last edited Mar 04, 2016 12:31AM) (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments I have drawn another picture I even had the bad idea of doing it in colour.... I don't know why, but once I started it in colour I had to finish.

message 12: by Jane (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments Clare wrote: "I have drawn another picture I even had the bad idea of doing it in colour.... I don't know why, but once I started it in colour I had to finish."

It looks really cool, Clare! That's really similar to how I actually imagined that scene!

message 13: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments I think when I imagined it I imagined the beach a bit closer, but it was easier to draw it smaller :D

message 14: by Hope (new)

Hope | 25 comments It's beautiful, Clare! I love it! :D

message 15: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments Thanks :D

message 16: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Bronte Adams (gillianbronteadams) | 23 comments Mod
Those are lovely, Clare! You did such an awesome job! I'm not much of an artist myself, but every now and then I get the drawing bug and my fingers start itching for a pencil. But then I usually hide my pictures away where no one can see them because they're not very good. :)

message 17: by Jane (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments Gillian wrote: "I'm not much of an artist myself, but every now and then I get the drawing bug and my fingers start itching for a pencil. But then I usually hide my pictures away where no one can see them because they're not very good. :)..."

I get that. Sometimes I just feel that I could actually do it, and I try. And then I stare at the picture for a while and wonder why I deceived myself into thinking I could actually draw... :D

message 18: by Hope (new)

Hope Ann (hopeann) | 15 comments Don't know if it quite counts as fan art...I can't draw well but I can edit pictures and so I made this. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3533919...

message 19: by Sarah (last edited Apr 04, 2016 01:13PM) (new)

Sarah (sarahtaleweaver) | 28 comments Hope wrote: "Don't know if it quite counts as fan art...I can't draw well but I can edit pictures and so I made this. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3533919..."

I'd consider it fanart. But I'm biased, because I can't draw either, and so I also tend more towards the graphic-making/collaging/photomanipulation side.

message 20: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 44 comments Hope wrote: "Don't know if it quite counts as fan art...I can't draw well but I can edit pictures and so I made this. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/3533919..."

Aaahh, I love it! :D I think it counts as fanart. ^_^

message 21: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments Yes i recon it counts, though i'm sure she has darker hair.

message 22: by Hope (new)

Hope Ann (hopeann) | 15 comments Yes, I think so; but her face was perfect. ;)

message 23: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments Yes I do like her face!

message 24: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments I did a drawing of Gundhrold and Amos hurrying across the desert.

http://claredot.blogspot.com.au/2016/...

message 25: by Jane (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments So...after all me saying that I'm an awful artist I actually did give it a shot: Artair's Sword

message 26: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Bronte Adams (gillianbronteadams) | 23 comments Mod
I've created a pinterest board for all of the lovely fan art that you folks have sent me so far. Y'all should check it out! :) Here's the link: Songkeeper Chronicles - Fan Art.