SNA Y7.01 (2015-2016) discussion

Assignment > Final post: Term 3 Week 8: New book recommendation

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nurr (new)

Nurr Shahidna | 18 comments Mod
Recommend a new book for your friends to read. Give a short book recommendation.

message 2: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 19 comments I read this book called Fire with Fire.
This book is full of mystery and revenge. It can make you cry but itcan also make you smile.

This book is about 3 girls who were planning on revenging a boy. In the end they found out that one of this girl is actually a spririt that couldn't get out of earth because she was still hating on the boy who made her suicide. They started a fire which they regretted, however, they have gone too far to stop now.

message 3: by Kellie (new)

Kellie | 19 comments ( continuation of the above )
I highly recommend this book 4.5/5

message 4: by L1n_n (new)

L1n_n | 18 comments So the book I am recommending today is the lady in white. The lady in white is a very interesting book it is about John a successful TV producer whom planned to make another documentary TV series about Urban Legend. When his assistant found a weird and interesting Urban legend. The urban legend was about a beautiful lady in a white clothes hitch-hiking at night and needed some help. When John heard it he was frightened since it was exactly like the story how he met his wife.
So as I say this book is really interesting and i recommend it to people who likes to read mystery book. I rate this book for 4/5

message 5: by Sherlyn (new)

Sherlyn | 14 comments I recommend the book "To all boys I've loved before" it's about a teenager girl, Lara Jean. Lara Jean has a box which her mother gave her before she died. Lara Jean's live life goes from imaginary to a chaos. This book is good for teenagers and if anyone of you read this make sure you read the 2nd book which is "P.S I still love you". I rate this book 5/5 :)

message 6: by Sherlyn (new)

Sherlyn | 14 comments The first post is a mistake so I'll gonna repost :)

I recommend a book which is "To all boys I've lived before". It is story about a teen girl, Lara Jean. Her mother gave her a box before she died. Lara Jean wrote letters to all 5 boys she loved before. In those letters, she could pour out her heart and soul and the things she will not say in real life. She placed it in the box and keep it. On day, all 5 if the letters are mailed to each boys that wrote about. Lara Jean's love life goes from imaginary to a chaos.

If anyone of you are interested to read this book, I recommend you to buy the 2nd book which is "P.S I still love you" I rate this book at 5/5 :)

message 7: by Sherlyn (new)

I recommend a book which is "To all boys I've lived before". It is story about a teen girl, Lara Jean. Her mother gave her a box before she died. Lara Jean wrote letters to all 5 boys she loved before. In those letters, she could pour out her heart and soul and the things she will not say in real life. She placed it in the box and keep it. On day, all 5 if the letters are mailed to each boys that wrote about. Lara Jean's love life goes from imaginary to a chaos.

If anyone of you are interested to read this book, I recommend you to buy the 2nd book which is "P.S I still love you" I rate this book at 5/5 :)

message 8: by Sherlyn (new)