so you like YA?! discussion

Book Haul!! > April Book Haul! :D

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jasmin, Cookie Monster :) (new)

Jasmin (sakuchu) | 964 comments Mod
Just asking, but why did you start this, when April is almost over? XD
I think May would be more intresting lol (I can't even remember if I bought some books or not.. o.O)

message 2: by Nathasha (new)

Nathasha (natynaty) | 496 comments In April I got:
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3) by Tahereh Mafi Unite Me (Shatter Me, #1.5, #2.5) by Tahereh Mafi The Selection (The Selection, #1) by Kiera Cass The Elite (The Selection, #2) by Kiera Cass The Selection Stories The Prince & The Guard by Kiera Cass Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins Legend (Legend, #1) by Marie Lu Prodigy (Legend, #2) by Marie Lu Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Lu Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1) by Stephanie Perkins Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan Warm Bodies (Warm Bodies #1) by Isaac Marion Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

OMG I should buy less books in May! lol

☆Joycedale☆ | 1109 comments I got Double Threat My Bleep (Double Threat, #2) by Julie Prestsater Double Time (Double Threat, #3) by Julie Prestsater Double Threats Forever (Double Threat, #4) by Julie Prestsater and Lucifer Travels by Malik Will on kindle. I actually try not to buy books. But there's no way I can remember all the ones I got free this month.

message 4: by Shadowhunter's Library (last edited Apr 30, 2014 03:41PM) (new)

Shadowhunter's Library (blazecarstairs) | 36 comments Technally, I only got one book this month. And it was
What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick . But I got like 6 books in March.

message 5: by Laura (last edited Apr 30, 2014 03:50PM) (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) | 76 comments The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera Cass Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer Scarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa Meyer Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa Meyer Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3) by Wendy Higgins Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2) by Wendy Higgins Blood Rites (The Grey Wolves, #2) by Quinn Loftis Just One Drop (The Grey Wolves, #3) by Quinn Loftis Out Of The Dark (The Grey Wolves, #4) by Quinn Loftis Beyond the Veil (The Grey Wolves, #5) by Quinn Loftis Fate and Fury (The Grey Wolves, #6) by Quinn Loftis Sacrifice of Love (The Grey Wolves, #7) by Quinn Loftis Deadlands (The Healer Series, #2) by Kayla Jo Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas Pandora's Box (The Healer Series, #3) by Kayla Jo Linked (Guardian, #2) by Heather Bowhay Dentelle (The Guardian Series #3) by Heather Bowhay Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6) by Richelle Mead Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) by Richelle Mead The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4) by Richelle Mead Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1) by Tahereh Mafi Unravel Me (Shatter Me, #2) by Tahereh Mafi

Guess what everyone got me for my birthday??? Amazon giftcards for books!!! My life is complete ^.^

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily | 12 comments I actually am on a book buying ban until I can get my pile of owned books read, but I did slip a little and used my credits on audible.com and bought The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2) by Michelle Hodkin and Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover also found a good deal on The Maze Runner (Maze Runner, #1) by James Dashner and couldn't turn down the cheap price of the digital copy Take a Chance (Chances, #1; Rosemary Beach, #6) by Abbi Glines

message 7: by Rachel , The Confidant <3 (new)

Rachel  (APCB Reviews) (gr8rach) | 789 comments Mod
Laura wrote: "The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera CassCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa MeyerScarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa MeyerCress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa MeyerSweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3) by Wendy HigginsSweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins[bookcover:Sweet Peri..."

SO JEALOUS

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (godisgoodallthetime-) I don't think I bought any books this month

These Violent Delights (Robin) I recieved these books on April 29th

Control (Control, #1) by Lydia Kang Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins William Shakespeare's Star Wars Verily, a New Hope by Ian Doescher Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Between, #1) by April Genevieve Tucholke Alpha Goddess by Amalie Howard Elusion by Claudia Gabel Reboot (Reboot, #1) by Amy Tintera Promise of Shadows by Justina Ireland Panic by Lauren Oliver Acid by Emma Pass Landry Park (Landry Park, #1) by Bethany Hagen Salvage by Alexandra Duncan Alienated (Alienated, #1) by Melissa Landers Uninvited (Uninvited, #1) by Sophie Jordan Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge The Ring and The Crown by Melissa de la Cruz Never Fade (The Darkest Minds, #2) by Alexandra Bracken

All from Amazon.

message 10: by Flor (new)

message 11: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) | 76 comments Miss Perfection (Rachel) wrote: "Laura wrote: "The One (The Selection, #3) by Kiera CassCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa MeyerScarlet (The Lunar Chronicles, #2) by Marissa MeyerCress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) by Marissa MeyerSweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy, #3) by Wendy HigginsSweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy, #1) by Wendy Higgins[bookco..."

I wish I could do nothing for a week and just read!