Lovers of Paranormal discussion

67 views
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: THE BELOVED ~ A Faerie Tale

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Genevra (last edited Mar 04, 2016 11:28AM) (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Hello Readers & Reviewers,
I'm looking for some reviews for my fantasy romance The Beloved, Book Two in A Faerie Tale series.

Blurb:
Lord Ashton of Aethyria is enticement, seduction, temptation–born with the power to strip even the most modest woman of her gown, her will, and her virtue. With the glamour of being born a half Daoine Sidhe faerie comes the sad fate that once a woman has gazed into Ash’s eyes, she forever loses the ability to see anything other than his ravishing beauty, and can certainly never glimpse into his soul. Ashton’s allure is so raw and enchanting, in fact, that he has exiled himself from even the human side of his family, lest his own aunts be tempted by him, and lives a life of solitude and fleeting passions. But he is part human as well, and it is his human blood that makes him long for a magic no faerie spell can equal. It is his deep desire for true love that leads him to keep his magnificent face hidden from the woman who captures his heart.

Eden is certain her nightly visitor is as disfigured as she, since he keeps his visage shrouded in shadow when he comes to her room. Scarred by fire, she believes herself ugly until Ashton’s tender kisses and gentle touch begin to teach her that true beauty comes from within. It’s an important lesson, since Ash knows that soon he must reveal himself to her. He prays that she can look beyond his unearthly beauty and see the heart of a man.

I have 10 PDF copies to offer up! UPDATE: I now have Mobi. and ePub versions available!
Reviews should be posted in two weeks on Goodreads and Amazon

Email me at genevrathorne@gmail.com




message 2: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Hi Genevra! You'll do better if you add a large copy of your book image. Click 'edit' and then 'some html is ok' at the top-right of your post box. Copy and paste the html code, and then cut OUT the goodreads link blather and paste IN a link to someplace your own personal book cover is hosted. It can be the larger image stored on Goodreads, or someplace else, such as Pinterest. I use 400 x 600 for my image dimensions, tweak as necessary so it's not distorted. Thanks for sharing your stuff! Mod-Anna


message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany (britbrit96) | 46 comments Hi! I'd like to review again! My email is c.britabi@yahoo.com. Thanks!


message 4: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Thank you so much, Anna!

Anna wrote: "Hi Genevra! You'll do better if you add a large copy of your book image. Click 'edit' and then 'some html is ok' at the top-right of your post box. Copy and paste the html code, and then cut OUT th..."


message 5: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Hi Brittany,
I'd LOVE for you to review it. I'll send it right over :)

Brittany wrote: "Hi! I'd like to review again! My email is c.britabi@yahoo.com. Thanks!"


message 6: by readwithtamara (new)

readwithtamara | 27 comments I would love to review the book.
My email is tamarabora@gmail.com
Can you also send me the first book if it's not a problem?


message 7: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Hi Tamara, not a problem! I'll send right now. Thanks :)

Tamara wrote: "I would love to review the book.
My email is tamarabora@gmail.com
Can you also send me the first book if it's not a problem?"



message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber Plum | 13 comments I would love to review!
aplumperfect@gmail.com

ePub is preferred.


message 9: by Amber (new)

Amber Plum | 13 comments I would love to review!
aplumperfect@gmail.com

ePub is preferred.


message 10: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Hi Amber, I only have PDF presently. If you're still interest, let me know :)

Amber wrote: "I would love to review!
aplumperfect@gmail.com

ePub is preferred."



message 11: by Char ღ Denae (new)

Char ღ Denae (chardenae) | 100 comments Amber wrote: "I would love to review!
aplumperfect@gmail.com

ePub is preferred."


Hi Amber! Genevra only has this book in PDF but you can convert it to ePub with Calibre. It's great! I use it all the time.
https://calibre-ebook.com/download


message 12: by Char ღ Denae (new)

Char ღ Denae (chardenae) | 100 comments Hi Gen! I just posted my review of Enchanted and would love, love, love to review Beloved. My email is: CharliDenae@aol.com

Thanks!


message 13: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Charli, I would love for you to review it! I'm sending it over now :)

Charli ღ Denae wrote: "Hi Gen! I just posted my review of Enchanted and would love, love, love to review Beloved. My email is: CharliDenae@aol.com

Thanks!"



message 14: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments UPDATE: I now have Mobi and ePub versions available!


message 15: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Ziegler (waternellen) | 16 comments Hi again! Would love to Read and Review! ellenbancroftziegler@yahoo.com!


message 16: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Hi Ellen,
my pleasure! Sending it right now!
Ellen wrote: "Hi again! Would love to Read and Review! ellenbancroftziegler@yahoo.com!"


message 17: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Ziegler (waternellen) | 16 comments Thanks!


message 18: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (skyrim) | 2 comments Hi! I would love to read and review this if you still have copies available. My email is amdavison24@gmail.com


message 19: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments HI AMANDA,
I'll send it right now!
Amanda wrote: "Hi! I would love to read and review this if you still have copies available. My email is amdavison24@gmail.com"


message 20: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Stuart | 6 comments Hi! I'd love to R2R for you again if you have copies left! Any format will work! My email is cstuart_6880@yahoo.com :)


message 21: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Hi Chelsea,
I'd love for you to review this one! Sending it now!
Chelsea wrote: "Hi! I'd love to R2R for you again if you have copies left! Any format will work! My email is cstuart_6880@yahoo.com :)"


message 23: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Hi Amanda, thank you so much for the amazing review! I'm so glad you enjoyed the story!
Amanda wrote: "Thanks for the great read!

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

https://www.amazon.com/review/R2VM249..."



message 24: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Books are still available in PDF, ePUB, and Mobi. format


message 25: by Sadaf (new)

Sadaf | 6 comments Hi! I'd like to read and review your book but unfortunately, I cannot post a review on Amazon due to account verification via purchase issues. If a review on Goodreads is acceptable then I would love an epub version of it sent to my id: sadafshahzad29@gmail.com


message 26: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Hi Sadaf, I'll send over a copy now. Thank you!

Sadaf wrote: "Hi! I'd like to read and review your book but unfortunately, I cannot post a review on Amazon due to account verification via purchase issues. If a review on Goodreads is acceptable then I would lo..."


message 27: by readwithtamara (new)

readwithtamara | 27 comments I reviewed the book.
Here is the link: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...


message 28: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Hi Tamara,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm so glad you enjoyed The Beloved. Can you add your review to Amazon also? And, have you had a chance to read the first book, The Enchanted?
Tamara wrote: "I reviewed the book.
Here is the link: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."



message 29: by readwithtamara (new)

readwithtamara | 27 comments Yes, I really loved the first book.
I don't have an account on Amazon.


message 30: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments I still have books available!


message 31: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette (bridgettem) I'd love to read and review this. My email is Morton.bridgette@gmail.com. Mobi, please. Beautiful cover, by the way! Love it. :)


message 32: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Thank you, Bridgette! I love the cover too! I'm sending the book over right now! I look forward to hearing what you thought!

Bridgette wrote: "I'd love to read and review this. My email is Morton.bridgette@gmail.com. Mobi, please. Beautiful cover, by the way! Love it. :)"


message 33: by Ramona (new)

Ramona Plant | 379 comments I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Ramona


message 34: by Genevra (new)

Genevra Thorne | 42 comments Thank you, Ramona, sending the file now!
Ramona wrote: "I would like to review this book. Please send a mobi file to ramona_p@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Ramona"



message 35: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two week Priority R2R posting limit reached. Discussion thread moved down to ARCHIVE folder to gather reviews.

Post still open at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your books with us, Genevra!


message 36: by Bridgette (new)

Bridgette (bridgettem) Thank you for allowing me to read and review your book. I loved it! Here are my reviews:

Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/R1QVSM3...


back to top