Heartfield Academy for Royals,Nobles and Servants discussion

Masquerade Ball > Ball Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 171 (171 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

description

message 2: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Meiling swept in. "Aleks? Where are you?" She said, with a note of worry in her voice.

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Violetta trailer behind quietly. She knew that Meiling was quite annoying at times and didn't want this Aleksandr to have to deal with her.

message 4: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Hello." She replied meekly to Violetta. She sniffed. "Where could he have gone? He," she snuffled," said he was going to be back in time for the ball!"

message 5: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Maybe some complications arose."

message 6: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Complications?" She wailed. "A promise is a promise!" She sank into a little heap in the corner. "I hope he gets punished for being late!" She said.

message 7: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Violetta didn't know what to say. She sort of just skipped away, and went to find some wine... That would probably fix her situation.

message 8: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) She wiped her face and stood up. "Empresses do not wail." She scolded herself. "They do not indulge themselves in such low life behavior!" She straightened up and stiffly marched over to Violetta.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) Violetta put her hand to her forehead. Could she ever get a moment away from this woman?!

message 10: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "I," she smoothed her skirts," will not wait around like a nincoompoop for a man. I function perfectly fine without him." She said. "But, seriously, whet is he?!"

message 11: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Ippocritone," she said under her breath.

message 12: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Excuse me?" She said, then saw a frame in the doorway. "Is that him?"

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) In fact, it was. But still in his disguise, pouring champagne longingly into someone's glass. He avoided her gaze at all costs.

message 14: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) She stated sadly at her shoes, and then at his. Wait, where this Alek' s Italian loafers?

message 15: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He caught her gaze for a moment. And suddenly - longing.

message 16: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Aleks?" She called out softly. "Is that you? Why are you in that outfit?"

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He ran off. He had his outfit in his room... He could change in less than ten minutes, then make a dramatic entrance!

message 18: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) She shook her head and sighed.

message 19: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) And, just as he thought, he was returning, fifteen minutes later, striding gallantly across the room - red pants, white breeches, a cape on an angle across his back, and a sword with a golden shining hilt. He would capture her heart.

message 20: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Aleksandr!" She squealed and ran I've to him, standing in her tos to reach his face. "What have you been?"

message 21: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) Frederick leaned against the wall lazily with a white rose in bis hand, waiting for Arceniel.

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Places," he smiled, "I gyot zhis for you," he took a red toes out of his jacket's buttonhole and put it into her hair.

message 23: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Oh, I'm so had you're back!" She said, resting her face in the crook of his neck," I was so worried! Oh, it matches!" She smiled breathlessly.

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Does it? Oh, da!!"

message 25: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Your note worried me!" She cried silently. "Why didn't you tell me in person, King of champagne?"

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Byecause... Vhy dyoz it matther?"

message 27: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "I was worried you dolt!" She said. "Do you know how many of my family has been gone like that, with only a note, and become dead?" She snapped her fingers.

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Ummmm," he frowned, taking her hand. "Lyet's danz."

message 29: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Fine." She replied and began to dance, glad to be reunited with him once more.

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Do you know zhis piecee?" he asked, "I zink it iz Haydn..."

message 31: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "We danced to it in my rooms." she murmured'

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Da, da," he smiled, "Tralalala - la, la, lalalala. Wait ! Zis is Boccherini."

message 33: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "You didn't know?" She replied aghast.

message 34: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "It took me moment to realize."

message 35: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) She smiled and whispered to him,"I missed you so much!"

message 36: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "It vas onlhy few days."

message 37: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Still.

message 38: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He smiled, circling around her.

message 39: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) She fingered the rose and glanced up at him.

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "You are qvite beautiful todhay."

message 41: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) She smiled."Did you notice we match?

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Da."

message 43: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "Shall we rest?" She trotted over to the refreshment table.

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Sure," he said, following her.

message 45: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) She pointed to the champagne and got two glasses.

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) "Oh!"

message 47: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) She sat down and waited.

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He found a servant with a bottle, who filled their glasses. "To us," he raised his glass.

message 49: by Angel (new)

Angel (angelyh) "To us." She echoed

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma Iadanza (emmaiadanza) He sipped it. So bubbly....

« previous 1 3 4

Heartfield Academy for Royals,Nobles and Servants

unread topics | mark unread