Keeper of the Lost Cities (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #1) Keeper of the Lost Cities discussion

Lodestar Cover

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ruby Can we just take a minute to fangirl???? IT IS BEAUTIFUL.

ash ✈ It is

Sky♥ Summers OMG it is *fangirly sigh* SO B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L I am so gonna buy this I wonder if its out I ado- WHAT you MUST be mistaken NOOOOOOO the summer of this year I can't bare to wait that long i'll be dead by time it comes out.....But lets dwell on the good stuff Tam is there and so is fitz I wonder whos the guy in black gotta be someone powerful JUST gotta I surely hope its not keefe cause I love keefe and I SO ship Keefe and Sophie together......

Ruby OMG DivaBlueGirl, we get eachother.

XD sorry

But can we just take a minute to appreciate how awesome Tam looks?? Like seriously!!

Ruby And Team Foster-Keefe forever

Sky♥ Summers Its the power of appreciation. Keefe just had this power to light up my day in the books but in the last book he made me sad but i'll ALWAYS love him NO matter what and someone's gotta be with tam MAYBE Biana don't know but i'll hope

ella November 1 come quick we need Lodestar!!!

keeper i do not think i can wait 6 months i am going to die. all i can so to not die is read the first four books over and over again.

Emma Are they in a forbidden city since Sophie has a blue crystal? Mabe the Neverseen member is Alvar( Theboy who dissapeared). Or its Ruy thePsionpath( is thathis name and howypu spell the ablity) Or its Keefe. I cant wait until Nvember 1st. Just 3 1/2 months to go.

message 10: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma DivaBlueGirl;) wrote: "OMG it is *fangirly sigh* SO B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L I am so gonna buy this I wonder if its out I ado- WHAT you MUST be mistaken NOOOOOOO the summer of this year I can't bare to wait that long i'll be de..."
It comes outon Nevember 1st :( I wish it came out this Summer though.

ash ✈ YEAH *Sigh*

*Amelia* ♣RubyRedWriter♣ wrote: "OMG DivaBlueGirl, we get eachother.

XD sorry

But can we just take a minute to appreciate how awesome Tam looks?? Like seriously!!"

YESSS

His HAIR. It is so cool