Agatha Christie Lovers discussion

The Clue of the Second Murder (Detective Ormsberry #2)
This topic is about The Clue of the Second Murder
General > Dorothy Tillett, a Christie contemporary, New Edition

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kymberly MacAgy (tealadymystery) | 5 comments Hi! I am editor of my grandmother-in-laws wonderful classic detective stories, and I think those who love Agatha Christie will love her books, too! Dorothy Stockbridge Tillett penname: John Stephen Strange, an American author, wrote 22 mysteries from 1928 to 1976. We have just released her second book, The Clue of the Second Murder (1929) as a Special 85th Anniversary Edition, and we're offering a couple of copies for a Goodreads giveaway, which ends on May 12. I think Christie readers will really enjoy this detective story featuring Bill Adams, teen sleuth, and his detective friend set in Greenwich, Connecticut. A Packard automobile, a lavish estate, and courtroom drama! I personally really enjoyed working on it. Good luck!

If you are interested in more info, please visit the website: www.JSStrangeMysteryNovels.info
~Kymberly

message 2: by Carolyn F. (last edited May 06, 2014 08:14PM) (new)

Carolyn F. | 4562 comments Mod
I like reading Agatha's contemporaries - Dorothy L. SayersDorothy L. Sayers Patricia WentworthPatricia Wentworth Josephine Tey. I'll have to check out her books Kymberly. Ooh, my library has Eye Witness - 1961 ed.

Kymberly MacAgy (tealadymystery) | 5 comments The Strangler Fig

I am just about to release book 3 of my grandmother-in-law's 22 mystery novels! The Strangler Fig, by John Stephen Strange (pen name of Dorothy Stockbridge Tillett), first published in 1930 and set on a private island in Florida. This one has the classic "detective brings everyone together to reveal the murderer" scene near the end, but I'm sure you'll be surprised by the identity of the murderer. We're giving away 2 copies:
https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

Our website: www.JSStrangeMysteryNovels.info
~Kymberly