2017 Reading Challenge discussion

Ich glaub, mein Puma pfeift: Als Forscherin im reichsten Tierparadies der Welt (Allgemeine Reihe. Bastei Lübbe Taschenbücher)
This topic is about Ich glaub, mein Puma pfeift
South America > Ich glaub mein Puma pfeift

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Wolf Ostheeren (hazelwolf) | 8 comments I had nearly forgotten how much I love to read about ethologists' fieldwork, studying animals and their behaviour in the wild. This was not not exactly a perfect example of the genre as I didn't learn a whole lot about anteaters, but I had a lot of fun with this story of what happened in the background of the research, the author's adventures on a Brazilian ranch and in the habitat of several interesting species. Very entertaining.

Btw, I'm sorry to bring so many books to this challenge of which there is only a German edition- but that's exactly the ones that keep piling up on my tbr shelves or jump me at the library.

message 2: by Annerlee (new)

Annerlee | 128 comments Wolf wrote: "...that's exactly the ones that keep piling up on my tbr shelves or jump me at the library..."

German editions are fine by me ; )

Is your library interactive..? getting jumped by a puma must be exciting / dangerous...? (only joking)