1x1 > Mega + Mary

Comments Showing 1-50 of 192 (192 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments Here we go

message 2: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments ok so what do we wanna do

message 3: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments Wanna do an RP where a boy and girl are paired up to work on a magic project but they end up with more then what they bargained for when they start using spells on each other and it starts to get a tad crazy?

message 4: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments ya but my character the girl is human and he puts a love spell on her

message 5: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments Sure. I'm also thinking when he starts to get along with her, he accidentally turns her into a statue by saying a spell wrong so he has to find how to restore her. Sound fun?

message 6: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments no how about he puts a spell on her and uses her for sex then ends up falling for him

message 7: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments Eh, I tend to not like doing straight out sex but I wouldn't mind if he did something like that and uses her now immobility to take advantage of her.

message 8: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments You still there?

message 9: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments yes like that

message 10: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments Awesome so shall we start then?

message 11: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments can you

message 12: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments Okay, wanna do bios or just start? (I don't mind either way)

message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments i do not care either way

message 14: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments We can just start if you want to.

message 15: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments can you

message 16: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments (Ok)

Derrick sighed as he walked through school. "At least magic class is next. those tend to be fun."

message 17: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments She walks into the class and looks around man this seems boring" She whispers to herself

message 18: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "Welcome to magic class." He announced. "Now each of you magic users will be paired with a normal human for an assignment." He called out

message 19: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments She looked around and she knew there was more boys than girls and she was a human so she figured she was bound to get with a cute guy

message 20: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments The teacher cast a spell on the humans to turn them into papers to be handed out.

message 21: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments She sits there and looks around

message 22: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments (She would be affected by that.)

message 23: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments ((Post i do not know what to say till she is passed out))

message 24: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments The teacher gathered all the papers that were the normal human students. They were now full-body perfectly drawn pictures on a paper. He then handed them all out.

(Speaking of, what's your char's name)

message 25: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments ((Annabell))

she stays put

message 26: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments The teacher hands Annabelle to Derrick. "She's pretty cute. I like the miniskirt."

message 27: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments She looks at the person she was assigned to and thinks he is cute

message 28: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "Already now restore your human partners when you get home." Derrick nodded and put the Annabelle paper in his backpack.

message 29: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments She sits there in his back pack and waits ((Time skip?))

message 30: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments (Yep)

After school he came home and took out the paper of the girl he was assigned to work with.

message 31: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments She looks at him and smiles

message 32: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments He restored her from being a paper drawing of herself.

message 33: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments She looks at him "Hi Im Annabelle"

message 34: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "I'm Derrick. I must say I always find it interesting when normal humans decide to come to our school."

message 35: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments She smiles and looks at him and checks him out "You are my partner?" She asks him

message 36: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "Yep. And your mine. So now it's time to work on our assignment."

message 37: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments She giggles and asks "Whats the assignment because I was just a piece of paper all school day"

message 38: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "Well perfecting a spell that we have to show off in class."

message 39: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments "Oh?" She asks confused "What is the spell?"

message 40: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "That's up to us."

message 41: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments "Oh" she says and looks at him "So like a love spell?" she asks

message 42: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "Maybe. Or a statue spell..."

message 43: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments "whats that mean?" she asks looking at him

message 44: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "Turning something into a statue." He mentioned. "I like your miniskirt by the way" he added.

message 45: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments "I wanna make it shorter" She says and looks at her miniskirt "is there a potion for that?"

message 46: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments He shrugged. "Maybe. I know there is this spell that can turn things into clay and when you restore them they stay as they were shifted into."

message 47: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments "whats your favorite spell?"

message 48: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "Well I do like some spells that let me manipulate the target. I could show you if you want."

message 49: by Mary (new)

Mary | 296 comments "That sounds fun" She says looking at him

message 50: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 596 comments "Now what spell should I try out..."

« previous 1 3 4