Akame Ga Kill (Rp Group) discussion

Housing/Rooms > Bartholomew Orion's Home

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 482 comments Mod
a large forested area with a large population of Danger Beasts. in the middle of his "territory" sits a large wooden house.

message 2: by Demon Dragon (new)

Orion flew all the way to his home and didn't feel tired in the slightest. he carefully placed Kuro's feet on the ground and grinned as he said, "welcome to my home."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro blushed faintly and she said softly"Thank you"she seemed a bit distracted though,her father had let her leave so easily and yet she felt as though there was a catch to what her father had done

message 4: by Demon Dragon (new)

Orion saw the look in her eyes and said, "he is sincere, i could tell that much. but there is something about your father......how old is he exactly?"

((remember she believes he is, at best, maybe a hundred or so. he never revealed who or what he actually was.))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro shrugged"He's maybe around a hundred or so,I mean I've only been around and alive for eighteen years"

message 6: by Demon Dragon (new)

"he doesn't act like he's a hundred, he acts older than that. he carries himself......he carries himself the same way some of the oldest Danger Beasts carry themselves. they fear nothing cause nothing has ever managed to kill them, they are confident in their power and know nothing can harm them." he sounded very serious as he thought on this mystery. as Kuro knew, he loved solving problems and mysteries a great deal.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro nodded then she hugged him gently"Orion do you think that leaving the palace was too easy?"she felt like there was some sort of catch to this but she was happy that she was with him

message 8: by Demon Dragon (new)

"of course. probably as we speak your father is going to throw some surprise at us that will make us question our choices and if they were right or not." Orion said without a doubt. what concerned him was what it would be.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro hugged Orion gently but tightly,she loved him dearly and she was afraid her father would separate them"Orion.."

message 10: by Demon Dragon (new)

"don't worry. once you make a decision your like a bulldog, you won't ever let go of it." he said, gently teasing her.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments She smiled and she kissed him gently"I love you"

message 12: by Demon Dragon (new)

"i love you too." Orion said with a grin. "now we should probably make sure we're ready for when your father sends his surprise."

"you mean like now?" said a familiar voice. Orion turned around and saw the Dragon Emperor, holding what appeared to be a large silver spear in his right hand. "i thought perhaps you'd need this, for the war that will soon begin." and tossed the spear to Kuro.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro caught it and she looked at her father"Father...."she looked at him

message 14: by Demon Dragon (new)

"it's power will be needed if you are to survive. simply stick it the ground and say 'grant me your power, Longinus!' and you will activate it." Balthazar said sadly then used his Imperial Arms to disappear from the area.
Orion blinked as the Dragon Emperor once again disappeared before looking at the Imperial Arms. if he wanted his daughter to have one of the weapons he had tried to keep away from her, then he knew something at it wasn't good.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro looked at the ground,she wondered what exactly was going on and why would he not even take the time to listen to her?

message 16: by Demon Dragon (new)

"surprising isn't it? that he'd personally give you a weapon he wanted you to have no part of. this war he mentioned must be pretty bad." Orion said as he considered what the war could possibly be about.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro nodded but she remained silent,something was bothering,why did her father give her an Imperial Arms? Why did he not even listen to her when she called out to him...

message 18: by Demon Dragon (new)

"Kuro, you're worried about something aren't you? you can tell me." Orion said as he gently hugged her.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro looked up at Orion"I..I called out to father but he....."she hugged Orion back and hid her face in his chest

message 20: by Demon Dragon (new)

"i think he is giving you want you wanted, freedom to choose. but he's forcing you to take the other side of that coin, the consequences of what you choose." Orion said, not knowing he sounded quite wise.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments "Orion..I want to be with you but I also want father to accept you"She said softly

message 22: by Demon Dragon (new)

"he has accepted me. otherwise he could have killed me. there is a lot more to your father than either of us can see, i think." Orion said, hugging her to him.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro looked up at Orion as tears fell from her eyes"True but.."

message 24: by Demon Dragon (new)

"please don't cry. if you start crying, i'll start crying, and then we won't be able to stop." he said, slightly teasing her.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments She shook her head"I don't understand why "

message 26: by Demon Dragon (new)

"perhaps one day you will, right now i think it is best if we get some rest. i don't know about you but i'm pretty tired from all that flying and carrying you around." he said in a teasing manner, hoping to eliminate her sorrow.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments She smiled a bit and she nodded"Alright"

message 28: by Demon Dragon (new)

Orion lead her to his house and he immediately relaxed as he walked in. this was his home, her home now too, and it was one of the safest places he knew. "want me to show you to one of the rooms? i'll probably have to find more clothes for you, i managed to sneak only a few of your clothes here."

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro turned and looked at him"I....I don't want to be alone right now"she said softly

message 30: by Demon Dragon (new)

"then i can give the tour, after that we can sleep wherever you feel most comfortable." he said cheerfully, much more relaxed in his own home than he was anywhere else. " unless you'd rather go to sleep now?"

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro smiled"I'd like to rest first"

message 32: by Demon Dragon (new)

"well then we can use my room for now, it's the most comfortable." he said as he lead the way to his room, unaware of how his innocent offer might have sounded.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments "Alright"Kuro said softly then she added"but no funny stuff okay?"she then followed him to his room

message 34: by Demon Dragon (new)

"what you mean funny stuff? why would i say jokes in bed?" he asked, completely confused. leading her to his room and promptly hopping into bed, looking at her patiently.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments She facepalmed then she said"I mean well..you know..stuff lovers would do"she blushed faintly then she crawled into bed and lay down next to him

message 36: by Demon Dragon (new)

Orion thought for a moment then blurted out the world before he could censor it. "you mean sex?" then shut his mouth and wondered why his face felt hot.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro blushed and she hid her face feeling quite shy now

message 38: by Demon Dragon (new)

"i probably shouldn't have said that. sorry sometimes i forget people aren't as open about stuff as i am." he said somewhat sheepishly, although he didn't know quite why though. "wait a minute why were you thinking about that kind of thing when i was simply offering you a place to sleep?" he asked, very confused.

((i like loveable idiots, they cause so much frustration and fun!))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments "when you say things like that you have to take into account what people might think Orion"she then sat up and looked at him

((same))

message 40: by Demon Dragon (new)

"what do you mean? i thought it was polite?" Orion looked perfectly confused as he stared up at her.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro sighed then smiled"Nevermind Orion"she then gently kissed him

message 42: by Demon Dragon (new)

Orion blinked but smiled. "i guess i did something good?" he asked, wondering if he should keep doing it.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro smiled"I love you Orion I hope you know that"she then rests her head on his chest as she relaxes and closes her eyes

message 44: by Demon Dragon (new)

Orion, smiling, closed his eyes......and quickly started snoring as he fell asleep.

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments Kuro fell asleep,her breathing soft and quiet

(hey i have an idea)

message 46: by Demon Dragon (new)

((what is it?))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments ((Well maybe Kuro's father decides to let Kuro think she's free but he then decides to send Adrian after her to bring her home))

message 48: by Demon Dragon (new)

((didn't we already talk about that? Balthazar wouldn't do that....but perhaps someone else would? perhaps Kuro has an admirer she isn't aware of and that's the person who comes after them?))

Ghost~still Luna~ | 280 comments ((That might work and sorry i kinda forgot and well maybe this "admirer" could pose as her father just to get adrian to bring her to him?))

message 50: by Demon Dragon (new)

((maybe. but whose going to play as him? i got enough characters as is is.))

« previous 1 3