Who's Next? discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

NishaC | 439 comments Mod
((Sorry for not replying last night; fell asleep :P))

London walked into the restaurant and waited for Salvador.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador followed in behind him and smiles, "It's nice here" he commented, hiding his dog in his hood.

message 3: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London looked around slowly, studying every feature of the building. "Quite so." He said, almost breathlessly. He smiled back.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador put his hands behind his head and laughed, his shirt coming up a bit and showing his lower stomach.

message 5: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London's eyes caught his stomach. He chuckled quietly. "I can see some of your stomach." London said, turning a tint of pink.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He blinked and smirked, "Oh, sorry" he chuckled, as he pulled it down.

message 7: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"No, it's fine." London replied, putting his hands up slightly. He pushed the rim of his glasses up slightly as continued to smile.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador looked around and waited for a waiter or waitress. He smiled when a woman smiled and walked up to them, "Good day, I'm your server for the night." she looked Salvador up and down before gesturing fot them to follow.

<< Because who wouldn't. Just sayin >>

message 9: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

((XD Ikr? I would :P))

London nodded and looked to Salvador, then followed the waitress.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador smiled and sat down where he was told to, at a booth. The waitress smiled and looked at Salvador, "Anything you'd like to drink?" she asked before biting her lip.
<< CRAZY FANGIRL WAITRESS >>

message 11: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

((XDDD))

London sat across from Salvador. He waited for Salvador to answer the waitress.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador smiled, "Uhhh... hm. Maybe just a water" he nodded.

message 13: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London said quietly, "Could I get some tea, please?" He was always like this when he's in restaurants or around a lot of people.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador sighed as she left, "So thanks for taking me here" he smiled.

message 15: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"No problem." London said happily. "Thanks for coming." He added, smiling.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded, "I can't wait to go to the beach tonight. Perhaps we could go surfing too" he suggested.

message 17: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Well," London started, "If we are, then you will have to teach me. I have no clue how to surf." He finished, laughing. "I think it'd be a good idea, though." London added

((I'm drawing the Def Leppard logo XD))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) << YEA!!!!! >>

He chuckled, "It's always fun to teach people. But you have to teach me how to play cricket" he smiled.

message 19: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

((I have just the British flag done XD))

London's eyes lite up. "Alright, it's a deal, then." He said, smiling. "Cricket's easy, once you get the hang of it." He added.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) "Yea... Cuba is really good at it and rubs it in my face." he murmured.

message 21: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Well, I'll make you better than him. How about that?" London asked, jokingly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nods, "Sure" he chuckled.

message 23: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"This is going to be a fun, eventful night." London said with a grin.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and sighed as he read the menu.

message 25: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London reached for his menu and read. He already knew what he wanted to order.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He sighed when he found what he wanted and waited for the waitress. "Sigh" he chuckled.

message 27: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London chuckled as well. "Wonder when she'll get here?" Thought London out loud.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He chuckled and nodded just as she arrived and smiled at him. "Decided on what you'll order?" she asked. He nodded, "Oh yes, but he can order first" he gestured to London.

message 29: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Alright. I'll have the cottage pie, please?" London said in his shy voice.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) She nodded and smiled over at Salvador, "I'll have salmon and ceaser salad" he smiled.

message 31: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

As the girl left, London said, "Thank you, again for joining me." He chuckled lightly.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded, "No problem. It's kinda annoying being so young... no one takes you seriously.." he murmured.

message 33: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"I take you seriously..." London replied shy-like. He gave a half smile.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He smiled, "Cool then" he chuckled.

message 35: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (last edited May 01, 2014 05:55PM) (new)

London smiled back. "How old are you, again?" London asked.

((Oh, btw, finished the Def Leppard logo; it's on Instagram :) ))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He sighed and counted for a moment, "Ninety.... two" he nodded in rememberence.

message 37: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Ah, alright." London replied with a smile.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He sighed and circled his straw in his glass.

message 39: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Is there something bothering you, Salvador?" London asked, his head cocked.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He glanced up and smiled, "No, just bored" he chuckled.

message 41: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London smiled back, "Okay." he sighed. He tapped his fingers. "I wonder when she'll get back here. I'm getting hungry." He giggled.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) The waitress came back a bit later and served their food before leaving.

message 43: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London licked his lips as he looked at the cottage pie. He took out the fork that was wrapped up in the napkin and-like a gentleman-began to eat. He made a moan of please, "This is so good~ Try your salmon. They make the best here." London said, all cheery.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador chuckled and took a bit of the salmon, nodding, "Yea it's pretty good." he smiled.

message 45: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

London smiled and took a sip from his tea.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Salvador finished within ten minutes and sighed.

message 47: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

Three minutes after Salvador finished, London as well finished. "Wow. Another great meal." London chuckled, wiping his mouth with the used napkin.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and looked out the window, "The sun should be down by the time we get to the beach" he noted.

message 49: by NishaC, The one who in charge of this place (new)

"Is think the beach would look beautiful at night. Since I've never been to one, I don't know what it looks like." London said, gazing out the Window.

((Going to bed. Night.))

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) He nodded and chuckled, "Should be fun then" he smiled.

« previous 1