Readers' Perspective Book Club discussion

Book of the Month > March 2016 BOTM - Love at First Plight, IA: B.O.S.S, Connected

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julie (new)

Julie B Campbell | 159 comments Mod
Hi Everyone! It's been a while.

Sorry for having dropped the ball over the last couple of months! This is such a great little group that I hope we're all set to come back and start recommending, sharing, and discussing YA fiction books again.

Since we didn't have the chance to vote for a book of the month for March, I've added three books for this month, just so we'll have something to discuss in April. I'll open up a new discussion so we can start nominating books for our April read, too.

I hope to see everyone back here, soon! Have a great day!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Giasson | 100 comments Mod
Three great books, all worth a read. I'm looking forward to getting back into having the book of the month back. There are so many great YA books I want to read this year.

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie B Campbell | 159 comments Mod
Hi everyone! Which book did you end up choosing?

I'd read Love at First Plight by Amanda Giasson (obviously) and I read Connected by Kat Stiles last year, so I read IA B.O.S.S. (IA #2) by John Darryl Winston .

Anyone else want to talk about that one with me? (or the others).

I'm curious to hear your thoughts!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Giasson | 100 comments Mod
Having also previously read Love at First Plight and Connected, I also chose IA: B.O.S.S. I'm almost finished reading it and I've got to say I'm finding it quite different from the first one. A bit darker. How did you feel about it, Julie?

Has anyone else read it?

message 5: by Remmis (new)

Remmis | 17 comments I read love at first plight. I haven't read the first one of IA yet so I didn't get to boss, but I plan to. I haven't read connected.
i'm new I'll start taking part in the monthly books from now on.