Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
NBRC Newsletter > March 2016

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (last edited Mar 02, 2016 02:10PM) (new)

Moderators of NBRC | 30795 comments Mod
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Magic has invaded NBRC and has turned all the mods into leprechauns! Check here how to help the mods return to their former forms.

(Click on the cover to go to discussion)

The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre (NBRC Back Room BOM) Starts March 17, 2016(*)

(Click on the cover to go to discussion)

Dress Like A Leprechaun
Road to St. Patrick's
Visit the Wishing Well
Something is Coming!
Leprechaun Role-Playing Game
The Green Room (Leprechaun Chat)
Daily Puzzles

April Anything Goes BOM
April YA BOM
April Sci-Fi/Fantasy BOM
April Back Room BOM

Amanda, Karen, Karsyn, Kelly, Renee, Sonia & ❀Tea❀

P.S. New to our group? Not sure where to start? We have created a new thread explaining the different areas of our group here

*You must be over 18 years old to join the NBRC Back Room

You are receiving this monthly newsletter as a member of our group. If you no longer wish to receive these, you will need to change the settings in your profile (refer to Goodreads Help here if you are unsure how https://www.goodreads.com/help).

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen (reader44ever) | 2930 comments I may be remembering wrong (always a possibility *sigh*), but I thought someone somewhere said there'd be something special happening in March. (The link to change the mods back just reloads this page, by the way.) I don't see anything special, apart from the various events and that mod-changing link-to-nowhere.

Did I miss something? Or am I just remembering wrong?

message 3: by Moderators of NBRC, Challenger-in-Chief (new)

Moderators of NBRC | 30795 comments Mod
The link to change the mods back has been updated. Our apologies, the Leprechaun Dust has been causing issues with our computers. Some Leprechaun Mods have even been prohibited from coming onto GoodReads!! We're trying to get these issues fixed, apologize in the mean time!

We'd like to think that the Mods turning into Leprechauns is pretty special, with all the events going on so far, and with more to come....

message 4: by Jen (last edited Mar 02, 2016 07:35PM) (new)

Jen (reader44ever) | 2930 comments Moderators of NBRC wrote: "The link to change the mods back has been updated. Our apologies, the Leprechaun Dust has been causing issues with our computers. Some Leprechaun Mods have even been prohibited from coming onto Goo..."

No worries, and thanks!!! I'm going to give the Leprechaun RPG a try. Seems awfully complex to me, though, so not too sure how successful - or not - I'll be. Hopefully it'll be fun trying, though! :-)

And thanks for the newsletter! It's helpful to have all of the links in one place. :-)

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) | 4248 comments Love the design of this months' theme and newsletter - great work

message 6: by Sonia (new)

Sonia (darktalynn) | 10102 comments Erin (Paperbackstash) *Proud Book Hoarder* wrote: "Love the design of this months' theme and newsletter - great work"

Thanks.

The logos are from flamingtext... font "Irish Participants" and some variant of the Fabulous! logo.

The image was found here

message 7: by Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (last edited Mar 04, 2016 08:15AM) (new)

Erin *Proud Book Hoarder* (erinpaperbackstash) | 4248 comments It's so cute, thank you

message 8: by Kay Kay (new)

Kay Kay | 1793 comments I loved the pirate take over, so I am excited about the Leprechaun take over!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.