Great Middle Grade Reads discussion

Intrigue in Istanbul - An Agnes Kelly Mystery Adventure
ARCHIVES--Giveaways/Promotions > Free copy of Intrigue in Istanbul: An Agnes Kelly Mystery Adventure

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Keleny (christinekeleny) | 5 comments I am looking for honest reviews of my just released MG mystery adventure.

Agnes' father has died and her grandmother takes Agnes to Istanbul to keep her company while she tries to find out what really happened to her son. Agnes gets pulled into the mystery and with the aid of a local boy, finds out some pretty interesting things about her father that not even her mother knows about.

The book is set in 1961, is a cold war based story (though the reader won't learn this until later) and is the first in a three book series.

I can give you a print book (ARC), epub or mobi files.
Thank you,
Christine Keleny

Sandy (goodgramie) | 8 comments I would love a paperback of your book.
Thanks,
Sandy

Sandy Good
222 East Lincoln Street
Mt.Carroll,Illinois 61053

message 3: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Keleny (christinekeleny) | 5 comments Hello Sandy,
I will send one your way, thanks for your interest!

Christine

message 4: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Keleny (christinekeleny) | 5 comments Paul wrote: "Hi Christine,
Do you have a deadline for any review? I can do one but have an exam and busy work period coming up, so would likely have to be nearer may."

No deadline, Paul. What format would you like?
Christine

message 5: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Keleny (christinekeleny) | 5 comments Paul wrote: "ePub or mobi, I have both :) whichever makes your book shine the most!"

Hopefully it looks good in both. I'll sent it your way when I get home. I'm working away from home at the moment.
And I need an email to send it to.

Thank you. I appreciate it :)
Christine
p.s. Good luck with the exam! What are you studying?

message 6: by Christine (new) - added it

Christine Keleny (christinekeleny) | 5 comments Paul wrote: "You can send it to the email, argylehartley@gmail.com

Just a work exam, thanks for the luck!"

Work exam - uck!