Audiobooks discussion

Secret of the Oil (Donavan Adventure Series, #1)
This topic is about Secret of the Oil
Free Promos for Review > Seeking Listeners/Reviewers for Military/Political Thriller

Comments Showing 1-38 of 38 (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

David Dietz | 149 comments I have codes available for the newest audiobook I produced and narrated: "Secret of the Oil" by Tom Haase. I'm hoping I can count on my usual reader/reviewers — and hopefully recruit some new ones — for this title.

If you're interested in listening to this production (and posting reviews to its various sales channels — or your own blog) please respond with your email address, and I'll gift you copies as soon as I receive them! Thanks!

message 2: by Julie (new)

Julie Garrett (densjewel) | 58 comments would love to listen review....I have 1 book ahead of this one if you can wait a week or so for the review densjewel84@gmail.com

David Dietz | 149 comments Thanks, Julie! A download is coming your way!

message 4: by Julie (new)

Julie Garrett (densjewel) | 58 comments I got it...thank you :)

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel | 14 comments I'd give it a listen. Thanks.

David Dietz | 149 comments Thanks, Daniel! It's on its way to you now!

message 7: by Msjodi777 (new)

Msjodi777 | 52 comments David wrote: "I have codes available for the newest audiobook I produced and narrated: "Secret of the Oil" by Tom Haase. I'm hoping I can count on my usual reader/reviewers — and hopefully recruit some new ones ..."

Well, phooey... looks like I'm my usual day late and a dollar short again. But I love military thrillers, so if it's not too late, I would love to listen. I am in the last 7 hours of Les Misérables and am planning to finish that up sometime tomorrow afternoon, but would be able to start either tomorrow evening or Saturday.

I need to scroll down this far more often so I don't miss out.... sigh... <><

David Dietz | 149 comments Don't worry Msjodi777 - still codes a-plenty available! Send PM me your email address and I'll gift you a copy!

message 9: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Miller | 3 comments I would be keen to listen to this book and give an honest review thanks nbjfilth@hotmail.com

David Dietz | 149 comments Thanks so much, Jeff! You should receive an audible gift soon!

message 11: by Julie (new)

Julie Garrett (densjewel) | 58 comments My review is posted on Audible. Thank you so much for allowing me to read this I enjoyed it very much

message 12: by Dawn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn (delta108) | 6 comments I would love to listen to this. Love Vince Flynn and Alex Bernson books. Camelot@wi.rr.com

David Dietz | 149 comments Audible gift on its way, Dawn! Thanks so much!

David Dietz | 149 comments Julie wrote: "My review is posted on Audible. Thank you so much for allowing me to read this I enjoyed it very much"

Thanks, Julie! Glad you enjoyed the book! If this series is in your wheelhouse, you might also enjoy "The Pacification of Earth" series I also narrate. Check it out!

message 15: by Julie (new)

Julie Garrett (densjewel) | 58 comments David wrote: "Julie wrote: "My review is posted on Audible. Thank you so much for allowing me to read this I enjoyed it very much"

Thanks, Julie! Glad you enjoyed the book! If this series is in your wheelhouse,..."

way cool!!! I'll do that :)

David Dietz | 149 comments bump

message 17: by Jacynthe (new) - added it

Jacynthe Hinderyckx | 5 comments I work in the oil industry on well sites, pipelines and service rigs (as a paramedic)....I would love to check this book out and review it. :)

j.hinderyckx@hotmail.com

Thanks! :)

message 18: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments I would like a code please...jagsed5@hotmail.com

David Dietz | 149 comments Codes are on their way!

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments this sounds interesting. leslie@neel.com

message 21: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Thanks David

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments Just wanted to let you know I finished the book and posted reviews at Amazon, Audible, and Goodreads. Thanks for the opportunity to listen.

message 23: by Marcelo (new)

Marcelo | 1 comments hi David, I would love to help as I like the topics very much. do uou still have one available?
let me know.
Marcelo

message 24: by Michael (new)

Michael Flanagan (loboz) | 44 comments Hi would love a code can feature it on my blog flanagan74@yahoo.com.au. Have a bit of a backlog at the moment though

message 25: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Spinak | 9 comments Hi. I would love to help. I'm relatively new to this genre. I do most of my listening in nonfiction political and Military histories

message 26: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Spinak | 9 comments Hi I would love to help. I'm relatively new to this I'm genre. I'm mostly a listener of Science and nonfiction political and Military histories.
I found one historical novel so far and enjoyed it very much.
My addresses is n2cyb#yahoo. com. I put the wrong symbol there to avoid spammers

David Dietz | 149 comments Aaron wrote: "Hi I would love to help. I'm relatively new to this I'm genre. I'm mostly a listener of Science and nonfiction political and Military histories.
I found one historical novel so far and enjoyed it v..."

I need to check these pages more often! I'll get you some codes! Incidentally, I've narrated another political series called "The Pacification of Earth."

David Dietz | 149 comments Marcelo wrote: "hi David, I would love to help as I like the topics very much. do uou still have one available?
let me know.
Marcelo"

Yup. Many codes still available! Just send me your email and I'll gift you a code!

message 29: by Dawn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn (delta108) | 6 comments I would love to listen to another political mystery. Please forward the information.

David Dietz | 149 comments Dawn wrote: "I would love to listen to another political mystery. Please forward the information."

Click on the link I included on the original post above for more info about the book itself. Please PM me your email address and I'll gift you a code. Thanks!

David Dietz | 149 comments Still have codes available for listeners! First five respondents get one!

message 32: by Dawn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn (delta108) | 6 comments David wrote: "Dawn wrote: "I would love to listen to another political mystery. Please forward the information."

Click on the link I included on the original post above for more info about the book itself. Plea..."

I would be interested in this Political drama (as long as it is not science fiction). Sorry I don't know what PM means, so a little help on that would be appreciated.

message 33: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Dawn wrote: "David wrote: "Dawn wrote: "I would love to listen to another political mystery. Please forward the information."

Click on the link I included on the original post above for more info about the boo..."

PM = Private message...go to his page and click message...if you don't want to post an email address in this thred

David Dietz | 149 comments Edward wrote: "Dawn wrote: "David wrote: "Dawn wrote: "I would love to listen to another political mystery. Please forward the information."

Click on the link I included on the original post above for more info ..."

Thanks, Ed!

David Dietz | 149 comments Dawn wrote: "David wrote: "Dawn wrote: "I would love to listen to another political mystery. Please forward the information."

Click on the link I included on the original post above for more info about the boo..."

Nope. Not Sci-fi at all. Modern espionage in the vein of Jason Bourne or James Bond.

David Dietz | 149 comments Edward wrote: "Dawn wrote: "David wrote: "Dawn wrote: "I would love to listen to another political mystery. Please forward the information."

Click on the link I included on the original post above for more info ..."

Got your email from my web site, Dawn! Thanks so much! Your gift is on its way!

message 37: by Dawn (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn (delta108) | 6 comments David wrote: "Edward wrote: "Dawn wrote: "David wrote: "Dawn wrote: "I would love to listen to another political mystery. Please forward the information."

Click on the link I included on the original post above..."

David Dietz | 149 comments Still have multiple downloads available! Contact me if you're interested!