Play Book Tag discussion

Archives 2016-2017 > Happy Birthday Dr Seuss!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Book Concierge (new)

Book Concierge (tessabookconcierge) | 5526 comments March 2 is Read Across America Day ... a designation in honor of Dr Seuss, whose birthday is today.

How are you celebrating?

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 195 comments I'm a preschool teacher. We are having a book fair.

message 3: by Jennifer P. (new)

Jennifer P. Pope (jenjunum) | 902 comments I'm reading One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish to my kindergartener's class and reading myself!

message 4: by Jgrace (new)

Jgrace | 2703 comments I'm a retired kindergarten teacher and I'm rejoicing that I am not in a classroom wearing a red and white striped hat.
But I will read today, and I will raise my second cup of coffee to Theodor Seuss Geisel and thank him for writing that great book that taught me and so many others how to read.

I do so like it , Sam I am.

message 5: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6249 comments I read the Ode to Shelfari that mimics Dr. Seuss. Does that count?

message 6: by Jenni Elyse (new)

Jenni Elyse (jenni_elyse) | 1264 comments I'll read my favorite Dr. Seuss book, Fox in Socks. :)

message 7: by Kristel (new)

Kristel (kristelh) | 696 comments I reminded my granddaughter that it was Dr. Seuss day at school.

message 8: by Karin (new)

Karin | 6876 comments That Sam I am, that Sam I am...

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara (mootastic1) | 770 comments My kids all wore pajamas to school and had a drop everything and reac day. I was at work most oof the day. I also read the younger boys a couple chapters from Alice in Wonderland.

message 10: by Jen (new)

Jen | 1545 comments We had Dr. Seuss week at my daughter's pre-school. Tuesday was wacky hair day, wednesday crazy hat day, thursday pajama day and friday read and white day. They did Seuss themed crafts all week and read lots of books. and sunday (our family movie day) we'll be watching the lorax movie.