American Historical Fiction discussion

Billboard > FREE WESTERN REVIEW COPIES

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Pioneering Press (PioneeringPress) | 3 comments Howdy all!

I work for Pioneering Press - the western imprint for Endeavour Press, the UK's leading independent digital publisher.

We are currently looking for enthusiastic western reviews for two of our books - Brothers in Arms by Philip McCormac and Killing Time by Jack Giles.

As a member of this group, I know how much its members love westerns and anything to do with the Old West, so I thought that I would offer you all the opportunity to receive free copies of one, or both, of these books in exchange for an honest review.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, then please do not hesitate to contact me directly at
georgina@endeavourpress.com to request your free ebooks.

Georgina Cutler
Editorial Assistant
Endeavour Press - the UK's Leading Independent Digital Publisher
www.endeavourpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EndeavourPress
Twitter: @endeavour_press

message 2: by Donna (new)

Donna (donna_mccoy) | 9 comments I would really like to review both of your books. I love to read and read all genres of books. I watch westerns on TV and read them also.
Thanks.

Pioneering Press (PioneeringPress) | 3 comments That's great Donna. If you just drop me a short email to:
georgina@endeavourpress.com
I will send you the two ebook files over email.

Thanks,

Georgina

message 4: by Charlsie (new)

Charlsie Russell (loblollywriteraolcom) | 26 comments Georgina, I'm gonna drop you an email, too, if that's okay. I'd like to review one of them. Thanks, Charlsie

Pioneering Press (PioneeringPress) | 3 comments Dear Charlsie,

Of course, feel free to get in contact to request review copies.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Georgina