♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

BR & BOTM Archives > R 15 - Billie - Traci; Start date ----> 1st March

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Billie (new)

Billie Beaudette Looking forward to selecting our book for this month.

message 2: by Traci (new)

Traci York-Goble | 36 comments Good morning,

You can choose the book. I am excited to get started.

message 3: by Billie (new)

Billie Beaudette It looks like we both have one book in common that we both have not read; And Then There Were None.

What do you think, or do you have another one in mind?

Billie

message 4: by Traci (new)

Traci York-Goble | 36 comments That books works for me. I will get started this evening.

Thank you :)

message 5: by Billie (new)

Billie Beaudette Great, I will start tonight as well.

This will be fun!!

message 6: by Billie (new)

Billie Beaudette Traci, how you coming along? I am about 25% through.

message 7: by Traci (new)

Traci York-Goble | 36 comments I honestly haven't started. I was hoping to but I have been working late. It's tax season.

message 8: by Billie (new)

Billie Beaudette Take your time, we have all month and a book that can be read quickly.

message 9: by Billie (new)

Billie Beaudette I am now 54% through our book and have to say that after getting into it a bit, i realized that i have read this book in my school year days. Thou i do not recall all of it, i am finding this book slow and boring. Years ago, in my youth, this book was probably an exciting read for me. Since i do not know where you are or if you have started i will not spoil any details for you.

Sure hope you enjoy it more than i am.

message 10: by Traci (new)

Traci York-Goble | 36 comments I finished the book. I believe it was my first Agatha Christie book. It was definitely a quick read. To be honest, I don't know if I will read another one of her books. It was interesting. I loved the little poems, but I found the book to be predictable.

message 11: by Billie (new)

Billie Beaudette Exactly, not a page turner. How did you find the ending? Definitely a disappointment as I always love twists in the stories that I normally read. If I am remembering right, this book was a Amazon must read at one time.