Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 70K Contemporary Romance

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Grice | 4 comments I am seeking a few volunteer beta readers for my contemporary romance, PLAY MY HEARTSTRINGS. The sex level is moderate to steamy.

Opposites attract when a sexy and restless country music singer meets a smart and classy San Diego businesswoman.

The book has been through a developmental edit and a rewrite. The first few chapters of the story have since won and placed in several prestigious unpublished romance novel writing contests. It is a fairly clean manuscript.

If you are interested in reading my novel, please contact me via email at info@sheilagrice.com. PLEASE NO SOLICITATIONS. I am looking for volunteer readers only.

Thank you!

Sheila Grice
www.sheilagrice.com

message 2: by Saira (new)

Saira Pasha | 5 comments Hi - I would like to read it. I am a beginner writer myself, so I probably can only give feedback on non-technical things. I would be interested in reading the story, though. My email is spasha803@gmail.com

message 3: by Sheila (new)

Sheila Grice | 4 comments Hi Saira, glad to hear from you. I saw your post requesting a beta reader for your first chapter. I'll contact you via email.