ARC Of Authors discussion

Perception of Life (Perception #1)
This topic is about Perception of Life
ADVANCED REVIEW COPIES (ARC) > ARC for honest review, rockstar romance 18+

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shandi (last edited Mar 01, 2016 08:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shandi Boyes (shandiboyes) | 10 comments Noah Taylor is on the cusp of stardom with his band 'Rise Up'. Noah's soul has been shattered beyond repair after a series of devastating family events. The last thing that Noah wants is a committed relationship. But Noah soon learns that life doesn't always work out the way you plan. Sometimes life can take you on a small detour.

You will never want another book boyfriend after you meet Noah Taylor.

This novel is sexy, gritty and a little bit raw. It also has adult content, swear words and sexual references.

Support a new indie author!

Will supply you with a a free smashword copy or PDF version for honest review.

Medavis66 | 19 comments Sounds awesome. I'm interested in reading a copy and posting an honest review for you. I work easiest with epubs, so a Smashwords copy would be best, if you still have any available.
Please contact me at wheeldavelaine@gmail.com if you would like me to read for you.
Thank you,
Elaine Davis

Shandi Boyes (shandiboyes) | 10 comments I will forward it to you now :)

Maria | 13 comments I am very interested

Shandi Boyes (shandiboyes) | 10 comments Please forward me your email and I will organise a copy.

Greeva (greevabgohil) | 9 comments I am interested

Shandi Boyes (shandiboyes) | 10 comments Please forward me an email address.

Greeva (greevabgohil) | 9 comments My email is greevagohil@yahoo.in and if possible I would like mobi format

Greeva (greevabgohil) | 9 comments My email is greevagohil@yahoo.in and if possible I would like mobi format

Maria | 13 comments My e-mail is familien.bogensberger@gmail.com i am looking forward to reading it

message 11: by Lynne (new)

Lynne (lynnejensen) | 1 comments My email is lynnejensen75@gmail.com if you are still doing ARCs. I'd love to read it.

message 12: by Lesley (new)

Lesley Diedrich (lesleydiedrich) | 2 comments my email is lesleydiedrich@live.com, if you are still doing arc's

Maria | 13 comments I haven't received it yet am I to late ?

Shandi Boyes (shandiboyes) | 10 comments Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I will email the ARC now. I have just finalised book two and got a little tied up.

Cheers

Shandi

Shandi Boyes (shandiboyes) | 10 comments *** I am no longer accepting arc requests - thank you ***

Medavis66 | 19 comments Shandi,
Thank you so much for this book. I wanted to post my review. We are on Spring Break here and it is a bleary day. Perfect day for a wonderful book...but my emotions will be on edge for a while. Great read!!!
:-) Elaine

WoW! I had to settle down after reading this to gather my thoughts enough to write this review. I'm devastated by the end of this book. Absolutely crushed. I was captured in Noah's spell from the onset and I don't want to ever be released. This had a fantastic story to it. This book was so real that I swear I could almost see Emily and Noah together at times. Your emotions will both soar high and crash while traveling this journey. Be prepared. You will feel pain and love to the Nth degree.

ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review.

Shandi Boyes (shandiboyes) | 10 comments Hi, thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed my story.
Sorry about the devastation.

You are forgiven. I want you to know I did scream and cry a bit, though. However, I am sooooo glad I read your book. I absolutely love Noah. GREAT storytelling.
:-)

message 19: by Stephanie (new) - added it

Stephanie (teff1979) This book sounds good I have to to add it to my to be read list!

Are you doing ARCs for Reality of Life?

Shandi Boyes (shandiboyes) | 10 comments I can definitely organise you one :)

I'll forward it when I get back from school pick up. Do you have tissues????

Medavis66 | 19 comments Oh boy. I'll have to grab a fresh supply. Perception of Life wrung me out. I did LOVE it though. Hence, why I asking about Reality...
Thanks so much!
I use epubs the easiest, but I'll read a spreadsheet if I have to for Noah!

Shandi Boyes (shandiboyes) | 10 comments I have an ePub copy I can forward. This book does have a happily ever after....eventually.

Medavis66 | 19 comments Duh, you'll need this...
wheeldavelaine@gmail.com
I'll read and read for that HEA...especially now that I know one will be on that distant horizon.
Thanks,

Shandi Boyes (shandiboyes) | 10 comments Sent :)

Medavis66 | 19 comments Thank you, thank you! I will start on this later this morning. I hope I can get some rest thinking about it...lol.