Ardent PRose discussion

Who are you? > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

My name is Amy I am part of ArdentPRose and work with Neda. Like all of us I love reading. Other parts of the book world I participate in... Romance Author & Reader Events (Edinburgh, Montreal, and Edinburgh) and I blog for SubClubBooks.

Raunchyrudereadersblog | 2 comments Hey I'm Sian, I am part of Raunchy Rude Readers Blog. Totally addicted to read g and attending book signings like Rare. I Live in South Wales UK.

message 3: by Shutupshabby (new)

Shutupshabby Hello! I'm Shaz from Liverpool, England. I too love to read, my little kindle goes everywhere I do :) I blog for Seraphim Book Reviews & Dark Seraph Book Blog.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharon-Ann wrote: "Hello! I'm Shaz from Liverpool, England. I too love to read, my little kindle goes everywhere I do :) I blog for Seraphim Book Reviews & Dark Seraph Book Blog."

Hi Shaz!! thanks for joining us. Neda and I will be in Edinburgh July 9 for RARE, we hope you can join us there too.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Melanie wrote: "Hey there! I'm Melanie. I'm from Canada. My feet pretty much dangle in a whole bunch of different places in the book world, from reader, to reviewer, to beta reader, to fan page admin, to PA, and i..."

Hi Melanie, how freaking exciting!!! author in a week! squeeee. oh and i'm chatty as well so no worries there. :)

message 6: by Shutupshabby (new)

Shutupshabby I will be in Edinburgh with my signing buddy from across the country Raj :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Sharon-Ann wrote: "I will be in Edinburgh with my signing buddy from across the country Raj :)"
Yayyyy!

message 8: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sazjohnson) Hey, y'all. My name is Sabrina and I hail from Denmark (Scandinavia).
I'm 'new' in the book world in that I joined the SubClub reader review team last summer and it's been such a fast ride to where I am now. I've always read a lot (a book a day keeps the stress away!) but now I'm also an aspiring writer who read a ton of ARCs and just last week I joined the crew @TheSubClubBooksBlog.
As I said... A very quick journey into this wonderful community:)

〤β●●kW●rm✦βetty⇨β●●k╚●ver-ಠ_ಠ  | 5 comments Hey all!! I'm Gaynor from Blackpool UK and a big bookworm! I have all but worn out my Galaxy 3 tablet and had to buy a kindle fire to test drive.... ready for when it finally goes to lil tablet heaven! :)

Cindy (Cindy's Love of Books) (cindysloveofbooks) | 1 comments Hi Everyone, my name is Cindy and I am a 8 year book blogger hailing from a very cold and snow Canada (Quebec). I am the creator behind http://cindysloveofbooks.com

message 11: by Jan (new)

Jan | 1 comments Hi all, my name is Jan and I live in a wee town outside Glasgow, Scotland. Only became a reader really 6 years ago and now can't get enough. Looking forward to RARE 16, was at RARE 14, can't wait to meet those who are going, especially Amy and her wonderful organising group.

message 12: by Stephannie (new)

Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney (swoonsteph311) | 9 comments Hi my name is Stephannie and live in Fraser, Michigan. As a kid I hated reading it was a major struggle. My love of reading started with my 60 yr old boss obsession with 50 shades of grey and it took off. Reading is the thing I do for myself and enjoy. I'm a mother of 3 and my 2 boys are Autistic so reading was my escape. So that I could handle everything that was going on during that time. Now it just just something I love. I review for swoonworthy books and have so many author friends that I love. I just love reading all types of books.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sabrina wrote: "Hey, y'all. My name is Sabrina and I hail from Denmark (Scandinavia).
I'm 'new' in the book world in that I joined the SubClub reader review team last summer and it's been such a fast ride to where..."

Hi Sabrina

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Gaynor wrote: "Hey all!! I'm Gaynor from Blackpool UK and a big bookworm! I have all but worn out my Galaxy 3 tablet and had to buy a kindle fire to test drive.... ready for when it finally goes to lil tablet hea..."

Oh we hope to help you fill up that Kindle

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Jan wrote: "Hi all, my name is Jan and I live in a wee town outside Glasgow, Scotland. Only became a reader really 6 years ago and now can't get enough. Looking forward to RARE 16, was at RARE 14, can't wait t..."

Ahhhhhh thank you Jan. We can't wait to meet you!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Cindy wrote: "Hi Everyone, my name is Cindy and I am a 8 year book blogger hailing from a very cold and snow Canada (Quebec). I am the creator behind http://cindysloveofbooks.com"

Hi Cindy! Thx for joining. I bet it is really cold there right now , brrrr

〤β●●kW●rm✦βetty⇨β●●k╚●ver-ಠ_ಠ  | 5 comments Ardent wrote: "Gaynor wrote: "Hey all!! I'm Gaynor from Blackpool UK and a big bookworm! I have all but worn out my Galaxy 3 tablet and had to buy a kindle fire to test drive.... ready for when it finally goes to..."

A full kindle = happy Gaynor!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome Gaynor! <3

message 19: by LunalandBooks (new)

LunalandBooks | 1 comments Sharon-Ann wrote: "Hello! I'm Shaz from Liverpool, England. I too love to read, my little kindle goes everywhere I do :) I blog for Seraphim Book Reviews & Dark Seraph Book Blog."

Hi I'm Alice I'm from Liverpool England! I blog for Lunaland Books! :)

message 20: by Mazzy (new)

Mazzy (booknerdmissmeli) | 1 comments Hi Everyone! I'm Mel and I am from Queensland, Australia and I run Meli's Book Blog. Like everyone here, I am a happily ever after addict and a have a one-click addiction :-)

message 21: by Pauline (new)

Pauline Cassie | 3 comments Hey everyone, I'm Pauline and I'm from Glasgow. I can't remember a time when I haven't read so that's a long time! Looking forward to RARE16, I'm a book signing virgin

message 22: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey  Johnson (lindjon83) | 1 comments Hey everyone, I'm Lindsey you can call me Linds from The Hall of Fame City, Canton Ohio. I love to read of courae I think we all do or we wouldn't be here lol. I'm a single mother of 3 beautiful girls. That's about it.

message 23: by Marchetti (new)

Marchetti Farmer Underwood | 5 comments Hi, Im Marchetti from Kentucky, USA. Love to read and starting to really get into reveiwing for authors and getting into groups. Glad to be here.

message 24: by Klaire (new)

Klaire | 1 comments Hey folks, Klaire from Edinburgh, avid reader, alpha/beta reader. Aspiring author with a book I'm too scared to release :( Have a wee blog, Klaire's Kollection that I post on and write reviews up on. I have quite a varied taste palate when it comes to reading. Love cliff hangers, triangles, HEA's....anything really! Can't wait for RAre16, I missed out on RARE14 unfortunately and it will only be my 2nd signing but I'm excited for it :)

message 25: by buzy_reading (new)

buzy_reading Hello, I'm Ann Marie from California and I joined Facebook just to follow authors and keep up with new releases. I read for SubClub Reviewers on Facebook. I read about 4-5 books a week.

message 26: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (gardendreamer) | 3 comments Hi. I'm Alicia. I live just outside Birmingham in the UK but I was born in Liverpool. I will be coming up to Edinburgh on July 9th and am so looking forward to meeting you xxxx

message 27: by Bia (new)

Bia (biatravesso) Hi :D I'm Ana Beatriz (but everyone call me Bia). I'm from Brazil and so English is my second languase, sorry in advance for mispelling :)
I do reviews for Pagina E-books blog and there you'll find them all in Portuguese, but here I post them in English. I do love romances but my favorites are YA (forever my guilty pleasure).

Looking foward on being part of this incredible family <3

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Everyone!!!
The ARC folders are up , just list your kindle email address in the folders your interested in.
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...
Thank you

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Kitten wrote: "Hi there! I'm Abi. I love dark books and food."

bahhhaaa dark reads and food. cute

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Bia wrote: "Hi :D I'm Ana Beatriz (but everyone call me Bia). I'm from Brazil and so English is my second languase, sorry in advance for mispelling :)
I do reviews for Pagina E-books blog and there you'll find..."

Hi Bia, how exciting Brazil.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Annmarie wrote: "Hello, I'm Ann Marie from California and I joined Facebook just to follow authors and keep up with new releases. I read for SubClub Reviewers on Facebook. I read about 4-5 books a week."

Hi Ann Marie!! Love Cali

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Marchetti wrote: "Hi, Im Marchetti from Kentucky, USA. Love to read and starting to really get into reveiwing for authors and getting into groups. Glad to be here."

Hi Marchetti, glad to have you!!

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Meli's Book Blog wrote: "Hi Everyone! I'm Mel and I am from Queensland, Australia and I run Meli's Book Blog. Like everyone here, I am a happily ever after addict and a have a one-click addiction :-)"

OH yes i have the 1 click addiction too. Glad to have you. Hopefully these ARC's will help with the 1 clicks.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Alicia wrote: "Hi. I'm Alicia. I live just outside Birmingham in the UK but I was born in Liverpool. I will be coming up to Edinburgh on July 9th and am so looking forward to meeting you xxxx"

Hi Alicia
Thanks for participating and we will see you in Edinburgh #RARE16 Roll on July!

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Klaire wrote: "Hey folks, Klaire from Edinburgh, avid reader, alpha/beta reader. Aspiring author with a book I'm too scared to release :( Have a wee blog, Klaire's Kollection that I post on and write reviews up o..."

Hi Klaire
So glad you can make it to RARE16 can't wait to meet you. Maybe you can meet some folks in here to beta read your book?

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Raunchyrudereadersblog wrote: "Hey I'm Sian, I am part of Raunchy Rude Readers Blog. Totally addicted to read g and attending book signings like Rare. I Live in South Wales UK."

**WAVES** Hi Sian!! Glad your here.

message 37: by A. (new)

A. | 2 comments Hello book lovers, my name is Syrina with Reading, Writing and Book Reviews. Thrilled to be here and read about all ya'lls wonderful book rec's and reviews! =)

message 38: by VB Book Reviews (new)

VB Book Reviews (vb_book_reviews) Hello ladies!

Thank you so much for the invitation. My name is Vanessa. I live in Charlotte, NC, although I'm originally from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. I started out as a blogger like many of the ladies I see here. Two years ago I started my own editing business from home and I have been doing that full-time ever since. I'm excited to be here! :))

message 39: by Claire (new)

Claire (robinsonreviews) Hi All,

My name is Claire and I hail from Surrey in the UK. I class my Goodreads Page as my blog, and am an avid reader/reviewer. I started reviewing coming up to three years ago now, I started doing it as a way to keep myself busy after finding myself redundant due to the company I worked at folding. It kind of snowballed from there really, look forward to getting to know everyone and chatting about books :)

message 40: by Landslide (new)

Landslide | 1 comments Hi! I'm from Portugal and I'm an avid reader and book hoarder... I have a book blog for 6 years now, where I review in Portuguese, but I review in English here at Goodreads and on Amazon.

Thanks for having me!

message 41: by Amy (new)

Amy  Crull | 1 comments Hi there! I'm Amy from Indiana. I've been blogging and reviewing for A One-Click addicts book blog for over a year now. I love to read and find new authors. Reading is my escape from my crazy life. I have two kids one of them is autistic and he takes a lot of my time. I can't wait to dive in and get reviewing. Thanks for the invite!

message 42: by L.J (Lisa Jane) (new)

L.J (Lisa Jane) (ljsecretaddiction) | 1 comments Hiya - MY name is Lisa but I also go by LJ online.
I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I work in the health care field but in my spare time I love to read ad lose myself in a good story but I have recent;y found I like screaming out authrs and books also.
I love supporting and helping them get noticed and get their books out there. I used to have an online blog but found I got more interaction and contacts out of Facebook (LJ's Secret Addiction) so now I'm just on FB, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter

Thanks for having me here Neda and Amy :)
Nice to meet you all.

♡♡~Cyborg-Scifi-Lover~♡♡ | 1 comments Hi all, I am Jolanda from the Netherlands . I am addicted to reading and I have a small blog and I love it!

message 44: by Ann (last edited Mar 09, 2016 07:26PM) (new)

Ann Evans | 3 comments Ann from DC metro area. Love reading, travel and films. Love promoting and finding new authors!!

message 45: by Amber (new)

Amber at WickedGoodReads | 2 comments Hi everyone! Im Amber from Oklahoma and I have a small blog with my best friend. I read, attend author events.. just love anything book related. So happy to be a part of the Ardent family!