The Chocolate Lovers discussion

Chocolate world > The Park

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~, Chocolate is Love, Chocolate is Life (new)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 164 comments Mod

Phoenix~They/Them A cyan hedgehog was unconscious on the ground.

message 3: by Eragon10316, Reese's Queen (new)

Eragon10316 | 255 comments Mod
A large beautiful blue dragon appears knocked out on the ground next to the cyan hedgehog

Phoenix~They/Them The cyan hedgehog moves a bit but stays unconscious.

Phoenix~They/Them Silvia exited the forest and scanned her yellow eyes across the park. Her eyes stopped on a still unconscious cyan hedgehog. "Speed." She muttered.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki walked up behind her and stopped in dead tracks.

Phoenix~They/Them Speed groaned and made a hand motion saying, "Just five more minutes." Silvia snickered making a bucket of water float towards Speed and dump on her. Speed's eyes shot open and she jumped up saying, "That is so cold." Silvia burst up laughing.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Loki held back his laughter.

Phoenix~They/Them Speed said, "Silvia, that's not funny." She spotted Loki and before anyone could blink she was in front of Loki and asked, "Hi, who are you?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Loki." Loki replied to speed.

Phoenix~They/Them Speed smiled, "Hi I'm Speed the Hedgehog, and I see you met Silvia."

((Specter may be the hardest to friend though Speed's super easy unless you double cross her, Silvia will friend people who prove themselves, Specter's just....anti-social.))

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 12, 2016 11:02PM) (new)

"Yes. She was In the forest, but she's here safe and sound."

Phoenix~They/Them Silvia said, "Now to find Specter." Speed said, "I feel an adventure coming on." Silvia giggled.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

'At least they're aren't like Thor's loud friends and Avengers.' Loki thought,

Phoenix~They/Them "But where do we look first." Speed asked. Silvia shrugged and said, "Don't know but man will I love an adventure."

message 16: by Eragon10316, Reese's Queen (new)

Eragon10316 | 255 comments Mod
The dragons head lifts up slowly very much confused

Lyd's Archive (7/'15 to 6/'18) (violabelcik) Sakura took a stroll in the park