BoysLove (Yaoi) and GirlsLove (Yuri) Roleplays! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Abandoned Roleplays > Petra and Teddy Bear

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Here we are! :D

So, did you wanna do the idea that I posted or something else? ^^

message 2: by Petra (new)

Petra I like you idea! :D

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Okay cool! I'm gonna put it down here just in case we need to look at it again ^^

Person A and Person B have been friends for a long time, practically ever since they were born. They would always go over one another's houses for sleepovers and play with each other on the playground. The only difference between them was that Person A was willing to talk to other people while Person B stayed as far away from them as possible. Person A was the only one that Person B needed in their life, so that was their only friend. Once Middle school hit, they both began to have feelings for one another, though neither of them said anything about it and tried to act as if nothing was wrong. However, once High school began, they could no longer hold it in and Person A ended up confessing. Of course, Person B accepted their feelings because they had the same, and they began to date. These two were like the missing part for each other, the other half. But what about when one makes a horrible mistake?

One night at a party, Person A is unable to go because of family issues, but they still want Person B to go with one of their few friends. Even though Person B hates parties, they decided to go. However, someone slipped something in their drink and they end up sleeping with someone, Person C, due to intoxication. It's the talk of the school the new day, though Person A doesn't believe a word of it. However, when someone shows them a picture, they are completely heartbroken. They rush to Person A's house, who is still trying to recover from what they don't remember, and break up with them. For the first time that they can ever remember, they are split up. But can one truly live without a part of themselves?

Possible Things to Happen in the Plot:
*Person C, the one that Person B slept with, could end up pregnant (which would of course have to make this RP either MxF or MxM) and tells them about it. Person B, having a soft spot for children, doesn't want Person C to give it up. So, Person C has the child, nearly as soon as they do, they abandon Person B with that child, not wanting their life to be ruined. And the plot would continue from their with Person A figuring out that Person B has a child.

*A few years could pass with Person A and Person B finishing high school and either in college or onto a career. However, they meet one day in a local bar, one of them being in a relationship with someone new. (for Person A, Person D and for Person B, possible Person C, who they cheated on Person A with?) They talk with one another since what has happened occurred long ago and Person A forgives Person B. However, they begin to see one another again, their old friendship and all coming back to them and whichever one has a new relationship finds it hard to stay with the person they are currently with.

message 4: by Petra (new)

Petra Thanks!
Do you want to be Person A or Person B?

You're welcome! :D

And I've done this RP a lot and every time I've been Person B lol But I really don't mind being either character, I can play them both just as well ^w^

message 6: by Petra (new)

Petra Would you mind if I were person A?

message 8: by Petra (new)

Petra Do you want to start with character template, or just jump right in?

Character template. I don't have one made for Person B quite yet so I'm gonna have to make her from scratch (:

message 10: by Petra (new)

Petra Okay. I'll start mine in an hour or two. Would you mind if I made the appearance anime? I'm not used to using "real people"...
:P

Yeah sure (: mine will be an actual person though. And I'll start on her ASAP.

Name: Hensley Marie Granette

Nickname(s): Hen by her older brother and whatever your character calls her

Date of Birth: December 25

Language(s): English and is in 3rd year of German

Relationship Status: In a relationship

Sexuality: Pansexual

Gender: Female, though she doesn't care if people use male pronouns on her. She could be labeled as gendefluid.

Appearance
 photo alternative-black-hair-girl-Favim.com-491133_zpsdp0wuq2a.jpg
//Hair Color// Black, original red
//Eye Color// Hazel
//Height// 5'1
//Weight// 115 lbs
//Breast Size// Early B cup
//Skin Tone// Pale
//Skin Texture// Smooth
//Distinctive markings// She has a birth mark on the left side on her neck, in between her shoulder and neck. Also has a large scar from where she broke her collarbone during a fight in 7th grade.

//Family
//Mother// Miranda Grace Granette - alive/has breast cancer
//Father// Robert Glenn Granette - alive/well
//Older Brother// Lucas Benjamin Granette - alive/diabetes
(view spoiler)

History
Hensley was born a premature child and because of this, she developed ADHD and was often sickly as a child. This didn't, however, really affect her personality. She was a very happy child raised by a loving family. They lived close to a family who had a child that went to Hensley's daycare, and they got along from the first day that they met one another. She was a bit more social then Hensley was willing to be, but that didn't matter cause she always put her before anyone else anyways.

As Hensley began exploring the world outside of the small bubble that her parents made for her as she was growing up, they began to disapprove of the things she enjoyed. At first, she listened, but when her older brother Lucas was kicked out of the house for being caught making out with another guy, she didn't exactly listen to them anymore. Around this time, she also began to have strange feelings for her best friend. Almost like...she had a crush on her.

Hensley tried to push those feelings away though to instead deal with things at home, which her friend also supported her through. But when High school started, she confessed her own feelings to Hensley. Of course she accepted, she liked her too. Things had calmed down at home, even though Hensley highly disliked her apparent homophobic parents. And in her junior year, when they found out that Hensley had sex with her best friend and now girlfriend, they practically disowned the girl. Not that she minded though, she moved in with her brother, who accepted her with open arms. Her life seemed to be okay after that, she was away from her parents. The only thing that she had to deal with was the people at school, who for some reason seemed to have it out for her. Girls always want to fight with her and guys always want sex from her. She's not a scene or emo person though, nor is she a whore, like people seem to think that she is. She's just...her. And her girlfriend, brother and her two close friends all know that, so she ignores all the other people who try to ruin her.

Personality
*Open Minded
*Loyal
*Protective
*Playful
*Quiet
*Worryrat
*Friendly to those who are friendly to her
*Anxious
*Night owl
*Adventerous

//Likes//
☺Her girlfriend
☺Strawberry milk
☺Horror movies
☺Pancakes
☺Volleyball
☺Cuddling with her brother, girlfriend or close friends
☺Sex
☺When people play with her hair, though only her brother and girlfriend are allowed to

//Dislikes//
☻Bullies
☻Water, or more specifically swimming
☻Alcohol, drugs and cigarettes
☻People trying to control her
☻Sweets
☻Popcorn
☻The irrational fear that she had of loosing her best friend/girlfriend

Pets
Lucas and Hensley own four husky-wolf hybrids, them ranging in ages and genders. Lucas bought a male and a female one, who ended up having a small litter of pups.
 photo 11698674_10153460514641948_3039506470138853041_n_zpssqpwqgyi.jpg
//Pluto (the far left) is the female pup and she is 3 years old. Andrea (white one in the middle) is the mother to Pluto and Tucker (the yellow/brown wolf in the background) and she is 8 years old. Tucker is also 3 years old. Anchor (the one on the far left) is the father of Andrea and Tucker, mate of Andrea, and he is 9 years old.//

message 13: by Petra (last edited Mar 04, 2016 02:04PM) (new)

Petra Ugh....
If it feels like I'm taking too long, I'm sorry. I was so close to finishing my template, but my browser crashed and I was stupid to not save it somewhere ;-;

Aw, I'm really sorry about that :/ Had that happened before to me too. Just get her up when you can.

message 15: by Petra (new)

Petra

[Name] Mira Bell
[Age] 17
[Gender] Female
[Sexuality] Bisexual

[Appearance]
description
description
description
[Height] 5' 6
[Weight] 117
[Breast Size] 34C
[Skin Tone] Fair

[History]
Mira Bell was raised by her mother, Jennifer, and her father, Felix. She grew up with two sisters; one was younger, her name was Quinn, and the other was older, her name was Kaila. Mira's father worked as a semi-famous conductor to an orchestra, while her mother travelled across the country to play as a flutist. This caused her and her sister to move quite often. But, when Mira was younger, her family finally decided to settle down in a small town. Her mother and father worked togtpether to make a school for learning and playing instruments. Their new job took up most of their time, so they were forced to send Mira and her sisters to a daycare nearby. While at the daycare, Mira met a little girl around her age- Hensely. The first time Mira met her, she giggled and called her 'Hen', saying it reminded her of the hens on her uncle's farm.

When Mira finally started attending grade school, she made sure to be a good student. She was happy when she found out Hensley would be attending the same school. She spent most of her time with her and loved it, too. As she moved on to middle school, her parents started to teach her to play the flute, with piano lessons on the side. When she spent her time with Hensley, she would always beg to play a piece of music for her. She loved being around Hensley, and couldn't quite say what the warm feeling she always had when she was around her. In high school, Mira finally realized what that warm feeling was. Only two weeks after this realization, she admitted her feelings to Hensley. She was more than happy when she said she shared the same feelings. When her parents found out, they were quite accepting and supported her relationship with her girlfriend.

[Personality]
Mira is very playful and hates to take things seriously. She's an optimist and likes to look to the bright side. When things turn serious, she doesn't really know how to handle it- especially when it involves her. When she panics, she doesn't really know how to calm herself down; however, throw her at someone else and she could be the most comforting person in the world. She loves to meet new people and make new friends. Talking is one of her strong points and isn't afraid to share her feeling with others- unless her feelings would offend someone. Mira is very kind and cares for people, especially those close to her. She can get protective over friends and family, but hates violent.

[Likes]
• Rain
• Snow
• Summer
• Sweets
• Ice Cream
• Fruits
• Cats
• Her girlfriend
• Tea
• Music

[Dislikes]
• Swimming
• Enclosed spaces
• Coffee
• Olives
• Xenophobes
• Homophobes
• Fish
• Country music

[Other]
• She has claustrophobia
• Can play the piano and flute

message 16: by Petra (new)

Petra Hey, sorry that took so long >.<

message 18: by Petra (new)

Petra Cool! :)
How do you want to start?

Well, we can either start with the horrible thing that happens with the party or have a few sweet days before sending them to hell haha

Also, I had two ideas for how this RP could turn. Do either of those interest you or do you wanna come up with something else as we RP it? (:

message 20: by Petra (new)

Petra Option 2 sounded cool, but I think I would prefer them to stay in high school throughout the RP, if that's okay?

Okay, so you want them to get back together in high school? (:

message 22: by Petra (new)

Petra Yep, if that's okay with you!

Yeah, okay, that's fine (: We'll just come up with things to happen as we go then?

message 24: by Petra (new)

Petra I suppose ^_^
How do you want to start?

Well, we can either start with the horrible thing that happens with the party or have a few sweet days before sending them to hell haha

message 26: by Petra (new)

Petra *doesn't read past comments like an idiot*
I suppose we should do a few days before...
Lol sorry, I forgot we already posted that >.<

It's okay haha ^^

Okay! We can go to them in school, at one of their homes or maybe they're out and about in town, hanging out? :3

message 28: by Petra (new)

Petra Maybe start in school?
Is anyone else homophobic towards them- other than Hensley's parents?

Okay!!

And they're not the most popular people at school, so yeah. Most people target Hensley though because she's even less social than Mira :3

message 30: by Petra (new)

Petra Okay.
Can you post first? I won't be at my laptop in a while >.<

Sure!!! :D

~~~~~~~~~~

Hensley breathed heavily as she finished her third lap for the exercise that they were doing for gym, bending down a bit and putting her hands on her knees. It was so hot outside today, so freaking hot! Her hair, while it was up in a ponytail, was making her increasingly hot. Standing up straight, she took off the sweater that she had, leaving her in just her shorts and tank top. She would prefer not to just be wearing a tank top in front of everyone, but it was too hot to handle right now. And the teacher wasn't making it easy on them, giving them only a minute of rest in between each quarter mile run around the football field.

message 32: by Petra (new)

Petra
Mira ran up beside Hensley, panting just as hard; She'd never been the athletic type. Her hair was pulled up into a messy bun, with blonde strands falling down onto her face. It was so warm, it was as if the sun were intentionally pelting her with waves of constant heat. Mira wiped her forehead with the back of her hand, cringing in disgust as it came back damp. She suddenly regretted wearing a black shirt. It was doing nothing but absorb the heat, the short sleeves unhelpful. Sighing heavily, she blandly wondered when gym class would be over. Looking over to Hensely, a smiled graced her lips. "Hey." Mira said, still out of breath. "It's hot out, isn't it? Are you doing okay?"

message 33: by Petra (new)

Petra ((Ahhh sorry >.<))

(( It's okay, I haven't been on all week anyways haha ))

Hensley looked at her girlfriend when she heard her voice, that being the only thing that made her feel a little bit better, even though the heat was even making her presence not as effective as normal.
"I think he's trying to murder us," she panted out, referring to the gym teacher. She threw her sweater to the side near the bleachers for the moment. No way was she going to put that thing back on right now.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.