Songkeeper Chronicles discussion

General > Songkeeper Countdown

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 44 comments Songkeeper is coming out April 15th which is... *counts* 46 days away! AAHH. (It's on my calendar so I'm hyperventilating and counting down a bit... XD)

I thought I needed it... and then I read the first chapter at Christmas and... dying. I need it like I need air. I miss Amos and Ky and Birdie (and Cade!) and I can't wait to see them again! *flails*

Who else is excited?? What are you most looking forward to? :D Discuss!

message 2: by Hope (new)

Hope | 25 comments I'm most looking forward to THE SOLUTION TO THAT CLIFF-HANGER. *runs around room crazily and hugs book tightly* But I am really looking forward to seeing more of Amos and Ky and Birdie. :D *hugs them all with a huge grin on her face*

message 3: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 4 comments XD I have to admit, seeing this book coming out reminded me that I need to read the first one...

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahtaleweaver) | 28 comments I'm most looking forward to finding out how Birdie and Ky get out of their predicament . . . but also more Amos! :D

@C.B.: I need to reread the first one, so we're kind of in the same boat?

message 5: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments C.B. wrote: "XD I have to admit, seeing this book coming out reminded me that I need to read the first one..."

I read the first one a week ago!

message 6: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 44 comments @Hope: YES, that cliffhanger needs resolving! O_O *runs around with you*

@Sarah: I kind of want to reread it too but don't think I have time... It's still pretty vivid in my mind so hopefully I'll be okay. XD

@C.B.: READ IIIIT!! It's so amazing oh my goodness. <3

@Clare: Awesome! :D

message 7: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 4 comments Kind of! I need to buy it, first. :P

message 8: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 44 comments ...Ohhhh. XD

message 9: by Jane (last edited Mar 02, 2016 01:13PM) (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments I'm looking forward to hearing more about Ky. He's my favourite character so far, he's just cool! :)

message 10: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 4 comments @Ysa Right? And it pains me so much. *sigh*

message 11: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 44 comments @Jane: Yesss. :D Ky is awesome!! ^_^ I love him so much.

@Ysa: Aww. I hope you will get to read it sometime. 'Tis loverly!

@C.B.: There, there. *pats you*

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahtaleweaver) | 28 comments C.B. wrote: "Kind of! I need to buy it, first. :P"

Aw. I'd offer to lend you my copy, but . . . kind of hard to do over the internet. :P

message 13: by C.B. (new)

C.B. Cook (cbcook) | 4 comments @Deborah: Thank you. ;)

@Sarah: Yes, that is a slight problem. ;)

message 14: by Gillian (last edited Mar 02, 2016 07:44AM) (new)

Gillian Bronte Adams (gillianbronteadams) | 23 comments Mod
Jane wrote: "I'm looking forward to hearing more about Ky. His my favourite character so far, he's just cool! :)"

If Ky's your favorite character so far, then you'll love Songkeeper! He really gets a chance to shine. :)

message 15: by Hope (new)

Hope | 25 comments :D YES. MORE KY. *hugs Ky and gives him chocolate* *Ky just stands there looking confused*

message 16: by Jane (last edited Mar 02, 2016 01:20PM) (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments Gillian wrote: "If Ky's your favorite character so far, then you'll love Songkeeper! He really get..."

Ooh Yay!

Hope wrote: ":D YES. MORE KY.*hugs Ky and gives him chocolate**Ky just stands there looking confused*..."

Not to mention that Ky would probably be like. "Wait, what's this brown mud-stuff for?" :)

message 17: by Hope (new)

Hope | 25 comments XD XD Yeah.

message 18: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 44 comments Yay for more Ky! :D That excites me!

Oh my goodness, this image of Ky and chocolate is too perfectly adorbz. XD

message 19: by Jane (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments You know, this conversation is slowly becoming less about Songkeeper and more fangirling bout Ky...but who cares! :D

message 20: by Hope (new)

Hope | 25 comments *laughs* Yeah. *pats Ky on the head*

message 21: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments But is not that the point :D

message 22: by Jane (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments Clare wrote: "But is not that the point :D"

True...maybe we should retake up the conversation on the Ky Huntyr discussion place...

message 23: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments Only about 40 days to go!

message 24: by Hope (new)

Hope | 25 comments *throws confetti and dances around* YAY.

message 25: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments 33 days

message 26: by Jane (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments Ever closer...33 days/792 hours/47520 minutes... :)

message 27: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments Yes, although I guess we are both thinking about is as an Australian date not an American one so that ads some more time...

message 28: by Jane (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments Hmm, yeah, guess so. Now it's 33 days then. :p

message 29: by Grace (new)

Grace (pearlmaiden) | 2 comments Glad to hear we will see more of Ky, the moment he dashed into the scene he was my favorite. Such a young and heroic character. And his name is not impossible to say! None of the names in Orphan's Song were too difficult to pronounce. That is one of the top problems in the fantasy genre, writers think that it's cool to make ridiculous names because that somehow sets their book apart. All it ends up doing is annoying the heck out of me and makes me not want to read their book.

3 cheers for names like Ky, Birdie, and Amos!

message 30: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments Yes, the names were fairly unique but easy to remember which is such a plus!

message 31: by Jane (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments YAY!

message 32: by Jane (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments Yipee! I've started reading Songkeeper, and it's got a map! So can't stop grinning now! :D

message 33: by Emily (new)

Emily | 2 comments I'm joining the conversation late, but I'm still super excited for Songkeeper! I read Orphan's Song a couple months ago and I can't wait to see what happens next.

message 34: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments 23 days until the official release, and for now some people have the ARC copies yay!

message 35: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 44 comments Clare wrote: "23 days until the official release, and for now some people have the ARC copies yay!"

Yes! I'm so excited! ^_^ *flails happily*

message 36: by Jane (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments Aghhhhhhhhh *runs in circles screaming*
I finished it. I've read Songkeeper. Boy, it's soooo goooood. ARCs rock!

message 37: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 44 comments Jane wrote: "Aghhhhhhhhh *runs in circles screaming*
I finished it. I've read Songkeeper. Boy, it's soooo goooood. ARCs rock!"

AWESOME! :D

message 38: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments Oh I have so many photos to edit and get back to my clients before I can start!

message 39: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments I'll probably just end up starting it anyway...

message 40: by Jane (last edited Mar 25, 2016 11:47PM) (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments Deborah wrote: "AWESOME! :D"

Yup, you can say that again!

message 41: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahtaleweaver) | 28 comments I just reread Orphan's Song yesterday . . . so Songkeeper awaits today! (Or tomorrow. Or Monday. Whenever I have time.)

message 42: by Gillian (new)

Gillian Bronte Adams (gillianbronteadams) | 23 comments Mod
18 days until Songkeeper releases! It's coming up fast! :)

message 43: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 44 comments Gillian wrote: "18 days until Songkeeper releases! It's coming up fast! :)"

AAAHH IT IS! *flail* I'm so excited! I need to clear my plate and get started on Songkeeper very soon! :D

message 44: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahtaleweaver) | 28 comments I devoured Songkeeper yesterday in the car and oh. my. pumpernickel. It's awesome. But it hit right in the feels. Right. in. the. feels.

message 45: by Jane (new)

Jane (janemaree) | 43 comments Sarah Taleweaver wrote: "I devoured Songkeeper yesterday in the car and oh. my. pumpernickel. It's awesome. But it hit right in the feels. Right. in. the. feels."

Yeeeessss!!!! I hate it...but I LOVE it.

message 46: by Deborah (new)

Deborah O'Carroll (deborahocarroll) | 44 comments Way to WORRY me, much, guys! O_O Meep. *is very very worried*

message 47: by Hope (new)

Hope Ann (hopeann) | 15 comments I'm 2/3s of the way though the book; I'm loving it and am hoping to finish it today or tomorrow...

message 48: by Sierra (new)

Sierra Faith (bookaddict_98) | 3 comments 15 more days guys!!!

message 49: by Alice (new)

Alice | 8 comments We're nearly there!

message 50: by Clare (new)

Clare S-B (stylodedragonpur) | 50 comments wohooo!

« previous 1