Divergent roleplay discussion

Character Creation: Full Members > *Alicia Belle Moon

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Enchanting (last edited Feb 19, 2015 08:28AM) (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Name:Alicia Belle Moon
Sexuality:Heterosexual
Faction of Origin:Abnegation

Appearance:

Written Description:
Hair color:Brown
Eye color:Brown
Height:6 ‘3”
Weight:120lbs
Skin tone:Tanned
Distinguishable Marking:Tattoo of the Dauntless Symbol on her back.
(view spoiler)

Personality:
Alicia is a really strong,brave woman.But since she came from Abnegation,she is kind-hearted.She always does whatever she can to help her children Ellina and Rodrick.Alicia is loyal,kind,generous,loving but mostly brave.She has a good sense of humour and always smiles,like Rodrick does.Alicia is really good at using weapons,any weapons.Also she is great at aiming.

Family:
Partner:Jason Alastair Moon.Husband. He was a very strong and brave man that loved his family very much and did absolutely anything to keep them safe.Died age 41.Born Dauntless.
Daughter:Ellina Rose Moon.Ellina is a shy quiet girl that loves art and reading,she is very kind,caring,trustful,generous,loyal and helpful.Age 16,younger than Rodrick.Born Dauntless.
Son:Rodrick Jackson Moon.He always smiles which makes everyone think he is a weakling but really he is really tough and a real rebel.He is a copy of his father,and is pure Dauntless.Age 16,older than Ellina.Born Dauntless.
Other Living Relatives or Close Friends:
Close Childhood Friend:Sarah Brooke

History:
Alicia was born in Abnegation.She wanted to leave because in her heart she knew that it wasn’t the faction she really desired to be in.She chose Dauntless.When she got there,she met a guy called Jason,he was a year older than her,but she didn’t care.The both started walking around with each other and talking,and then going out on dates.They were soulmates.Jason was really kind to Alicia and loved her very much.He promised to always protect her.Then Rodrick and Ellina were born.Jason loved his children very much.He always spent time with Rodrick when he was small and still when he was growing up.They had a really special bond.Until one day.The whole family was in their house,just a normal day,when suddenly a group of armed Dauntless banged the door open.Alicia brought Rodrick and Ellina behind the couch.The armed Dauntless were going to them,but Jason protected his family.He started punching and fighting the Dauntless group.But doing this he died.Jason gave enough time for them to run.Alicia ran with Ellina.One of the men ran up and grabbed Ellina.Alicia was fighting,trying to get her daughter back,but the man stabbed Ellina in the neck.The man ran away and Alicia quickly made sure that Ellina was ok.She was but the cut went deep.Alicia tried to help her when she realized Rodrick wasn’t there.He didn’t follow her.She told Ellina to stay hidden and she ran back to the house.She saw Rodrick on the ground with blood on his back,she ran over to check if he was still alive,he was unconscious.She sobbed,the cuts were very deep,what if he won’t make it?When her eyes searched the room for Jason,he was lying on the rug that now had a big blood stain on it.She started crying.Her soulmate was dead.

Job:Tattoo Artist

Fears:
-Jason’s Death
-Heights
-Drowning

-Weapons
-Her family

Dislikes:
-Fighting
-Heights
-Zip-Lining

Weaknesses:
-Fighting
-Zip-Lining
-Cooking

Skills:
-Using Weapons
-Aiming
-Drawing

Weapon of Choice:Gun

Aptitude Test Result:Dauntless and Abnegation
Faction They Chose at Choosing Ceremony:Dauntless
Divergent:No
Other:
Alicia loves to draw tattoo designs.Ellina helps her a lot and they get on really well.Alicia loves using weapons but isn’t great at fighting since Abnegation doesn’t really turn to violence at any time.She practices a lot though.Nearly everyday but usually spends time drawing instead.

message 2: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments I think I'm done :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright, is the image working? I'm on the app...

message 4: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Yes it is YAY :D!!!!

message 5: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Finally a image that went on and didn't take the whole flippin day to fix it :D!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok for now I'm ping to take your word about the image and assume its appropriate.
APPROVED

message 7: by Enchanting (last edited Apr 30, 2014 01:24PM) (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments It is don't worry,you trust me right :)?
And thanks sooo much :)!!!!!!

message 8: by Ginny (new)

Ginny  Weasley  | 2633 comments Don't worry, its awesome

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright I'm taking everyone's word on this :)
Yay! Another full member!
FYI to anyone else you can Crete a member that is completely unrelated to your initiate or trainer

message 10: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Enchanting, can Alicia be a close friend of Sarah Brooke, Daniel's mother? When she is finished and approved of course.

message 11: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Sure why not :)!!!

message 12: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Thank you! Can I mention Alicia in my character's background? In my head Sarah had a traumatic past regarding Daniel's father and Alica helped her through it.

message 13: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Sure :)!But is Sarah from Amity?Because how would they be able to be friends?Unless they were both in Abnegation and then went separate ways,Alicia to Dauntless and Sarah to Amity?

message 14: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell I remember that Abnegation has good relationship with Amity so I thought it was okay. But Sarah from Abnegation is just as good.

message 15: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments No I mean,because they are from two different factions,how would they be able to go to school together?

message 16: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell This is a bit confusing, our initiates going to school together even though they are from different factions. Or is that only applies when they are 16?

But it doesn't matter, I actually like the idea of Sarah from Abnegation.

message 17: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments I am a bit confused too now,but it was so that the people could actually talk to each other,otherwise maybe there would only be one Candor and five Dauntless,so there would be people actually talking and enough numbers :)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol guys. The abnegation and amity do get along usually. And they always go to school together. Up to age 16 every kid from every faction goes to the same school. They all just live seperately and have different types of jobs.

message 19: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Yeah I know they have really good relationships but Alicia lived in Abnegation and Sarah lives in Amity,don't they go to the school of their faction?So Alicia would go to the Abnegation school and Sarah to the Amity one?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

No they have one school. Say least for the older kids but not jut for 16 yearolds

message 21: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Ok because I always thought they go to their factions school,thanks for clearing it up for me :)!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course

message 23: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments :D

message 24: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Enchanting, check out Sarah and tell me what you think :D

message 25: by Enchanting (new)

Enchanting Dream (enchantingdream) | 2900 comments Ok :)!

message 26: by Bloodyhell (new)

Bloodyhell Hey Enchanting, I posted at the tattoo parlor. I guess it just Alicia and Sarah for now. Remember Alicia doesn't know Sarah a divergent :D